corner kick
corner kick
one discrepancy...alex martinez is #1.

One Time!
B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Will somebody please show some love to a defender every now and then?

S
throw in
throw in
S
Definitely need some defenders on there. Reid Greir from J.L. Mann maybe??

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Not much defence being played now-a-days.

goal kick
goal kick
Nestor Jaramillo should be ranked higher than that. Last year as a freshman he scored 33 goals... Everyone knows how good he is so they put two defenders on him. Thats why he hasn't been great so far but he he's still putting in goals... I can't wait to see what he can do as a senior.

corner kick
corner kick
Where is Emmett Lunceford? That guy is a phenomonal player. And Ricky Garbonzo....

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
DENNIS MOORE IS ONE BIG BROTHA MANE

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
H
goal kick
goal kick
H
No Emmett Lunceford? Hahaha Nice List

T
bench
bench
T
I have to agree when IRMO played NW Emmet did do well and is one of the best in state. His senior year he will be the best no doubt.

1. Alex Martinez or Joey Demare.when both are on there game they are at a different level. Martinez can take over a game. Demare can win games for chapin as he did throughout the lake murray tourney scoring all of his teams goals. He will be a force in college soccer around better players.
2.Dennis Moore or Emmet Lunceford. Dennis's strength is a killer and Emmets passing can make bad player around him look good. "den den" is heck of a beast on the field.
3.Rick Garbanzo or Zach Acree. Rick can finish very well and Zach has ability to be a good player as well.Acree wasnt very good in the tourney but he does have potential to be a good player. Rick is nasty.
4. Nestor Jaramilo or Antoine Parris. Both are good forwards. Antoine's size is his biggest asset. Nestor is only a sophomore!
5. Billy Padula or Matt sieverding. Both are good defenders that bring a little attack in different ways. Billy's throw is sick and matts ability to go forward and challenge in the air is vital for irmos attack.

B
kick off
kick off
B
Very Great players without a doubt!

corner kick
corner kick
basically a good 6 or 7 of IRMO's players hahahahah

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Looks like Ricky Garbanzo will come into the rankings pretty high next week.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
YA MAN...MIGHT HAVE TO PUT HIM ON THE HAMPTON'S RESTAURANT OF SUMTER SHRIMP AND GRITS FOR 12$ WITH A FEW BAD LOOKS AT THE DOOR PLAYER OF THE WEEK!

Last edited by Marcus H.; 03/25/10 08:15 PM.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
These are the updated rankings based on what these players do for their HIGH SCHOOL TEAM. Disgruntled Clubbers there is a section for you to rant.

1. Eric Fornell, Wando
2. Dennis Moore, NW
3T. Zach Acree, Irmo
3T. Ricky Garbanzo, NW
4. Joey Demare, Chapin
5. Hunter Wyer, Southside Christian
6. Antoine Parris, SV
7. Alex Martinez, NW
8. Taylor Lewis, BC
9. Nestor Jaramillo-Castro, White Knoll
10. Tyler Staub, Waccamaw

Dropped from rankings this week: Braeden Troyer, Hammond

(These rankings are calculated based on votes from highly trained professionals who specialize in evaluating the quality and nature of High School)

Last edited by wakaflockamyers; 03/26/10 03:11 PM.
corner kick
corner kick
You still dont have lunceford! what is wrong with you sir.

bench
bench
Alex Martinez not being first on this list makes this list false. I also agree Lunceford should be very high on this list.

T
bench
bench
T
Up to Date Rankings-May have given some a little too much credit on the last list. Acree doesn't impress me too much. Looks lethargic and drugged up. Martinez was amazing in the game against Rock Hill bagging five. Good to see him excel. Haven't seen demare play since LMC but he is right with if not better than Martinez. Other than that.. I think the rest is pretty much right on.

1. Alex Martinez-MF
2. Joey Demare-MF/F
3. Emmet Lunceford-MF
4. Rick Garbanzo-F
5. Nestor Jaramillo-F
6. Zach Acree-F
7. Jeremy Dobbins-MF/D
8. Braden Troyer-D
9. Matt Seiverding-D
10. Billy Padula-D

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Get off Norwestern and Irmo's knob. Have you seen any other players from the other schools in South Carolina or are you just a groupie?

L
bench
bench
L
Emmett Lunceford should be #1, no questions asked. In their head to head meeting Emmett completely controlled the game and was the primary reason his team dominated the game while Alex was virtually ineffective the entire time. Although Emmett may be a little less flashy, he is a much more complete player. Alex is not Enzo (pretty evident by their collegiate soccer plans) and the sooner people realize that, the sooner you'll see that Lunceford is the best player in the state. He also shows some class by not whining, crying, and diving like an eight year old but that's a whole other issue.

T
bench
bench
T
Haha well that is your opinion Liverpoolfan. Sure Emmet had a good game against us but do you not remember last year. It was not about Enzo last year.. It was Alex in the state final. Tore all of Irmo up. Bad. Acree emmet and Leo were torn up. Cool, Alex whines...I saw Emmet whining as well in the game. And Emmet is a good player don't get me wrong. He is a little over weight and not as fast as some other players. His passing is excellent in my opinion. But he doesn't YET have what Martinez or Demare has and that is they can take over a game. I think he has the potential!

Wakaflock... I've seen some but not all. Tell me whats up in the low country? I've seen Eric fornell, forgot to put him in the list. He is good! What about the younger kids down there?

C
kick off
kick off
C
well there is on huge mistake to that list and it is just have jermery dobbins on the list. eric fornell and acree blow dobbins out of the water. i would take bradon, matt, or billy over dobbins. i know a lot of other players that impact the team much more than dobbins

T
bench
bench
T
Yeah Dobbins is more of a role player.. Your right about Eric. Acree didnt impress me though.. Last year in state final, nothing.. this year LMC not a darn thing. He is athletic? i guess?

corner kick
corner kick
Where in the wide world of sports is Antoine Parris???

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
F
kick off
kick off
F
how is fornell making all of these lists? his club team was average and is no way better than lunceford, demare, antoine, martinez, ricky, braeden, and plenty of other players in the state

L
bench
bench
L
Quote:

Haha well that is your opinion Liverpoolfan. Sure Emmet had a good game against us but do you not remember last year. It was not about Enzo last year.. It was Alex in the state final. Tore all of Irmo up. Bad. Acree emmet and Leo were torn up. Cool, Alex whines...I saw Emmet whining as well in the game. And Emmet is a good player don't get me wrong. He is a little over weight and not as fast as some other players. His passing is excellent in my opinion. But he doesn't YET have what Martinez or Demare has and that is they can take over a game. I think he has the potential!

Wakaflock... I've seen some but not all. Tell me whats up in the low country? I've seen Eric fornell, forgot to put him in the list. He is good! What about the younger kids down there?

Completely different team this year. Last year most of the attention was focused on Enzo giving Alex much more time and space to operate. This year teams can focus on taking Alex out of the game and taking their chances with Ricky and Dennis. (Irmo and Wando may be the only teams with the talent to do this) After NW's big three and maybe one or two others there is a significant drop-off in talent which is much different from last year. This year in their game Alex was completely taken out of the game and Lunceford TOOK OVER the game by winning balls and distributing through the midfield.

corner kick
corner kick
Martinez OVERRATED!!!! Nothing like his brother. Irmo's time to shine this year!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Up to date rankings:

1. Dennis Moore, NW
2. Eric Fornell, Wando
3. Ricky Garbanzo, NW
4. Zach Acree, Irmo
5. Alex Martinez, NW
6. Hunter Wyer, Southside Christian
7. Emmett Lunceford, Irmo
8. Antoine Parris, SV
9. Taylor Lewis, BC
10. Tyler Staub, Waccamaw

Dropped from Rankings: Joey Demare, Chapin, Nestor Jaramillo-Castro, White Knoll

(These rankings are calculated based on votes from highly trained professionals who specialize in evaluating the quality and nature of High School Soccer)

T
bench
bench
T
1.Ricky Garbanzo
1T.Alex Martinez
1T.Joey Demare
2.Eric Fornell
3.Dennis Moore
4.Emmet Lunceford
5.Zach Acre

Based on what was shown at the Palmetto Cup this past week I believe Ricky was best player. The tournament was a little odd as the best soccer was being prohibited from happening. The field was "mini" as all of us were saying and it was a beach in the middle of the park. The Northwestern Game I saw was against Norman North and Ricky was great. The Wando-Chapin match i saw was a good one and Demare wasnt at his best but still had moments of why he is a top national player. Fornel was good.. I liked this kid. Strong and a good shot. ( Like and England Striker) Emmet and Acree still make the list in my book. As they are Irmos bests. Martinez has un real workrate combined with superior skill.

Brace
Brace
From what I saw at Palmetto Cup, Joey drops out of that top 5 list and felt Brandon Burkholder of Wando outperformed Fornell, who is solid player and deserves the recognition.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
"alex is not enzo" what a brilliant statement. of course he is not nor does he want to be. his college choice has nothing to do with his ability but more to do with nonsoccer related issues. i guess alex is crap as he only went to esp camp twice when most players never get to go once. not by accident that he was the starting center midfielder on 6 state championship teams, one regional champion and two national champions. would northwestern have won last year without him? we'll never know, but i'd hate to try and replace him. where he goes to school next year is not an indication of where he will be in 2 or 3 years. he is brilliant and never stops working, never. quit aint in his vocabulary. those others described above at irmo and chapin and wando are all fine players, but if i'm picking a team from south carolina high school or club players, he is first of the list.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

1.Ricky Garbanzo
1T.Alex Martinez
1T.Joey Demare
2.Eric Fornell
3.Dennis Moore
4.Emmet Lunceford
5.Zach Acre

Based on what was shown at the Palmetto Cup this past week I believe Ricky was best player. The tournament was a little odd as the best soccer was being prohibited from happening. The field was "mini" as all of us were saying and it was a beach in the middle of the park.

Oh, so that explains why Alex was whining during the Farragut game...to much sand in the wrong places. I understand now.

Laces out DAN!!!
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Who gives a crap if he's not like Enzo or as special...The kid plays hard, wants to win, and does win. Enough said!

H
bench
bench
H
Why isn't Jay Puckett in this?

Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Why is Demare still on this list??

If this list is soley based on high school soccer and not club Joey would be lucky to make it in the top 20! He's not in form right now and doesn't have the teammates around him that he had in the fall!!!

1. Dennis Moore
2. Eric Fornell
3. Emmett Lunceford
4. Alex Martinez
5. Ricky Garbanzo

goal
goal
Hungdaddy why would you say that?

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
bench
bench
Have to agree with Demare. He was nonexistent in the Palmetto Cup. Also, can my boy Nutley from Wando get some love? Should be another great game tonight! Can't wait.

You may be right, but I'm never wrong
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
YOU WOUUUUUUUUUULD SAY THAT

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Up to date rankings:

1. Eric Fornell, Wando
2. Zach Acree, Irmo
3. Alex Martinez, NW
4T. Ricky Garbanzo, NW
4T. Emmett Lunceford, Irmo
5. Dennis Moore, NW
6. Hunter Wyer, Southside Christian
7. Joey Demare, Chapin
8. Taylor Lewis, BC
9. Tyler Staub, Waccamaw
10. Antoine Parris, SV

Frost that will be making Power Rankings in the future:

Erik Clark, Wando
Koty Millard, CN
Herbert Conjulun, BC

(These rankings are calculated based on votes from highly trained professionals who specialize in evaluating the quality and nature of High School Soccer)

Last edited by wakaflockamyers; 04/26/10 06:39 PM.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
EY MANE...THESE BALLA'S BE GETTIN ALL THE GIRLS WHEN THEY ROLL UP TO THE CLUB!!! THEY AIN'T EVEN GOTTA YELL "SHHHHKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO".

ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS GO "EY GIRL, YOU MET DEN-DEN?" OR "EY GIRL, YOU MET JOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEY DEEEEEEEEMMMMAAAAAREEEEEEEE"

corner kick
corner kick
eyyyy bruuhhhh props to possible future rankings to Koty Millard. he's helluva player and hes only a FRESHMEAT!!!!!!! imagine him junior/senior year. he be balllllin! and shout out to my dread rastafari Z Acree! he's clinical on the pitch!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Quote:

EY MANE...THESE BALLA'S BE GETTIN ALL THE GIRLS WHEN THEY ROLL UP TO THE CLUB!!! THEY AIN'T EVEN GOTTA YELL "SHHHHKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO".

ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS GO "EY GIRL, YOU MET DEN-DEN?" OR "EY GIRL, YOU MET JOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEY DEEEEEEEEMMMMAAAAAREEEEEEEE"

The only problem is these balla's be gettin Marcus Lattimore's leftovers cause he's a big time footballa'!!!!

bench
bench
Some of these guys need to hit the GYM... Seems to work for Dennis Moore

"You want a shot at the Title"
Q
throw in
throw in
Q
How about Ryan Freiburger from Lexington for honorable mention???

He scored two againest Irmo last night and is a top notch player!!!

T
kick off
kick off
T
Parker Wolfinger has to be on this list from Riverside. He has dominated the pitch in the upstate this year.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
He hasn't received any votes. You can inbox me for considerations for players before 12:00 am Sunday's. Thanks!

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
any consideration to having a offensive and defensive ranking next season? To my knowledge their has been little -if any - mention of defensive players. While the glory is all in scoring the goals - defenders and keepers work as hard as anybody on the pitch.

H
goal
goal
H
That would require too much appreciation for the finer points of the game.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Bebe yeah there's been some considerations. If you don't like my list make your own. This is America!

Happy Daddy Kick Rocks! Enjoy getting lit up at the next level! Hope they don't pull that scholarship.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
By the way Name me teams in the State that win strictly off of Defence. I can only think of a couple. IMO every player on the top 10 Rankings can play in the defence. Thats why their on the list. Again this is a High School List some of these guys probably play a more defensive role on their respected clubs teams. All of em can't play midfield and forwards at the Super Clubs that are Taking Over The World!!!!

Last edited by wakaflockamyers; 04/30/10 04:18 PM.
B
corner kick
corner kick
B
....nothing but a popularity contest anyway - based on name recognition - not how any player has really played that particular week. Make it mandatory to give what accolades warrant the player making the team for the week. Kind of like the Lexington kids - Ryan Freiburger scoring 2 goals and keeper Michael Lee making 12 saves against THE Irmo - pretty impressive. The whole thing kind of reminds me of when I was a kid playing baseball and the coaches from all the teams would each pick 2 or 3 pitchers for the all star team. Then all of a sudden they would realize nobody picked a catcher and they would wonder why one of their pitchers didn't make a very good catcher.

goal
goal
Offense wins matches
Defense wins championships!

H
goal
goal
H
I'm not sure who you think you're talking to. I don't have a scholarship. As for my son - he'll be just fine.

bench
bench
Hitting the Gym never hurts...

"You want a shot at the Title"
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Final Power Rankings:

1. Eric Fornell, Wando
2. Emmett Lunceford, Irmo
3. Alex Martinez, NW
4. Zach Acree, Irmo
5. Ricky Garbanzo, NW
6. Dennis Moore, NW
7. Hunter Wyer, Southside Christian
8. Taylor Lewis, BC
9. Joey Demare, Chapin
10. Antoine Parris, SV
11. Robert DiBenedeto, CC
12. Tyler Staub, Waccamaw
13. Chris Duzan, BC
14. Brady Francis, SA
15. Josh Shaw, CC
16. Alan Gore, NMB
17. Parker Wolfinger, Riverside
18. Josh Mercadel, FM
19. Travis Naylor, SA
20. Greg Stone, BC

Honorable Mention Frost:

Erik Clark, Wando
Koty Millard, CN
Herbert Conjulun, BC

Playoffs start today. Time to Slap Cuffees, Scullys, Visors, and Pirate Hats Off. Is you is or ain't gonna Bust it Open!!

Brace
Brace
Without Brandon Burkholder of Wando on this list, feel it loses a lot of credibility.

bench
bench
I agree with Import, Burkholder is a quality player and should at the very least replace Clark of Wando on this list. Seen Clark play. He has good skill but 4'9" 110 lbs? Too bad he cant play on a lead step ladder.

M
brace
brace
M
Congrats to Brandon Burkholder who committed the Clemson yesterday. The Tigers are getting a fantastic player and person in Brandon. No question he should be high in the list.

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Final Power Rankings:

1. Eric Fornell, Wando- All-State, Clash, 4A Final Four
2. Emmett Lunceford*, Irmo- All-State, 4A Final Four
3. Alex Martinez, NW- All-State, Clash, 4A Final Four
4. Zach Acree, Irmo- All-State, Clash, 4A Final Four
5. Ricky Garbanzo*, NW- All-State, 4A Final Four
6. Dennis Moore, NW- Clash, 4A Final Four
7. Hunter Wyer, Southside Christian- All-State, 1A Final Four
8. Taylor Lewis, BC- All-State, Clash, 3A Final Four
9. Joey Demare#, Chapin- All-State, Clash
10. Antoine Parris#, SV- Clash
11. Robert DiBenedeto, CC- All-State, 1A Final Four
12. Tyler Staub, Waccamaw- All-State, 2A Final Four
13. Chris Duzan, BC- All-State, Clash, 3A Final Four
14. Brady Francis, SA- All-State, North/South, 3A Final Four
15. Josh Shaw, CC- All-State, North/South, 1A Final Four
16. Alan Gore#, NMB- North/South
17. Parker Wolfinger#, Riverside- All-State
18. Josh Mercadel#, FM- All-State, North/South
19. Travis Naylor*, SA- All-State, 3A Final Four
20. Greg Stone, BC- North South, 3A Final Four

*Underclassman
#Won't be here next week

Looks like these rankings were pretty on point. Tomorrow Cuffees, Pirate Hats, Pope Hats, Visors, Dirty Pitcher Hats, Krispy Kreme Hats, Hair Nets, etc will be knocked off.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
SLAPPIN RAMBO BANDANA'S, STEVE SPURRIER VISORS, WAVE CAPS, YELLOW PIMP HATS, BURGER KING CROWNS, SAILOR HATS, PILGRIM TOP HATS WITH THE BUCKLE, ABRAHAM LINCOLN HATS, GERMAN HELMETS WITH THE SPIKE ON TOP, BERETS, WIGS, TOUPEE'S, PINK FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS NY YANKEES HATS, FLORIDA MARLIN AND KANSAS CITY ROYAL HATS (WON'T BE MANY OF THOSE), STRAIGHT BILLED MILWAUKEE BUCKS HATS...

Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Betta put duck tape on the insides of dem junts!!

Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Does anyone find it interesting that Dennis Moore can make the Big T's list, but can't make all-state????

Waka knows how to do it right!!!

Brace
Brace
No more so than Brandon Burkholder of Wando making all-state and not Big T's list. And Brandon does have the game!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
EY MANE "BRANDON DOES HAVE THE GAME!"? WHAT'S THE SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I'M NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND LET YOU BESMIRCH AND BEFUDDLE A FINE MAN LIKE DENNIS MOORE. THAT GUY COULD PROBABLY BENCH PRESS YOUR CAR!!!

corner kick
corner kick
looks like burkholdre and fornell couldnt handle the big dogs from irmo. now lets see how irmo goes agaisnt a fricken goliath of a man named DENNIS. and Marcus H your probably right he could easily bench press a car. hell he could probably bench press irmos bus with players a Savitz included!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
goal kick
goal kick
Dennis is a fighter and works harder then everyone around him, as long as he is playing his team has a chance. Not to mention Garbonzo is fast and has amazingly quick feet, but their defense is a little suspect and that could hurt them.

"Dennis Moore does not follow fashion trends, they follow him. But then he turns around and kicks their ass. Nobody follows Dennis Moore. Watch out Irmo defenders." - I searched Dennis Moore on google and this was the first result

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

Congrats to Brandon Burkholder who committed the Clemson yesterday. The Tigers are getting a fantastic player and person in Brandon. No question he should be high in the list.

Just catching up on my posts and nearly missed this. Would never forgive myself.

Well done and congratulations Brandon and family. A fine school, soccer program, and choice.

Brandon has helped our club in many ways and volunteered his time to develop our young players and is a shining example of what is best in High School soccer.

Clemson is lucky to get you and I know you will perform very well on the field and in the classroom.

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard