Goal
Tommy Burke, Mid-Carolina, 42 goals, 6 assists

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sean Vick--- Why so many goals and so lil assist, what was it a one man show up top, or just no one to pass to, or in occasions did he make something outta nothing.. just curious, no harm meant!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joey Houdashedlt from South Aiken had 26 goals and 28 assists 80 points.

Jamal Geathers from South Aiken had 28 goals and 21 assists for 77 points.

Joey is a Sophmore and Jamal is a Freshman.

Another strong weapon was North Augusta's Eric Baafour. Over 30 goals (I THink) and do not know how many assists.

All represented Region IV-AAAA well. Congrats to players and ALL 4 teams for a well representation in the playoffs. Not bad for a region with no All-State players. Region full of young talent.

Goal
Goal
Soccerboy--he was on the receiving end of many passes. Our team had 5 players with over 10 assists and 4 with over 10 goals. Just got lucky of many of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any one know how many goals Eric Baafour had this season? Paul Waters said over 30 but i heard it was over 40? Im not sure though...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Waters you must still be mad that Aiken finished higher than you did, cause you didnt mention any of the AIken kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It depends on how you see it. The way i saw it, he only mentioned one kid outside of his own school in particular and gave props to the region as a whole. I'm sure he meant Aiken no disrespect in his commetns. Youg guys can be so jumpy sometimes. You did go further and you earned your respect. Good way to represent Aiken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No disrespect to any players from Aiken. i do not know any of Aikens stats. I just happened to run into Eric before our game vs. Northwestern. Congrats to Aiken for rep. the region in the finals in the Upstate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NW's wes clark had 81 points, not sure the exact number of goals and assists.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard