Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Corner Kick
OP Online Content
Corner Kick
Betta put duck tape on the insides of dem junts!!

Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Does anyone find it interesting that Dennis Moore can make the Big T's list, but can't make all-state????

Waka knows how to do it right!!!

Brace
Brace
No more so than Brandon Burkholder of Wando making all-state and not Big T's list. And Brandon does have the game!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
EY MANE "BRANDON DOES HAVE THE GAME!"? WHAT'S THE SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I'M NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND LET YOU BESMIRCH AND BEFUDDLE A FINE MAN LIKE DENNIS MOORE. THAT GUY COULD PROBABLY BENCH PRESS YOUR CAR!!!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
corner kick
corner kick
looks like burkholdre and fornell couldnt handle the big dogs from irmo. now lets see how irmo goes agaisnt a fricken goliath of a man named DENNIS. and Marcus H your probably right he could easily bench press a car. hell he could probably bench press irmos bus with players a Savitz included!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
goal kick
goal kick
Dennis is a fighter and works harder then everyone around him, as long as he is playing his team has a chance. Not to mention Garbonzo is fast and has amazingly quick feet, but their defense is a little suspect and that could hurt them.

"Dennis Moore does not follow fashion trends, they follow him. But then he turns around and kicks their ass. Nobody follows Dennis Moore. Watch out Irmo defenders." - I searched Dennis Moore on google and this was the first result

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

Congrats to Brandon Burkholder who committed the Clemson yesterday. The Tigers are getting a fantastic player and person in Brandon. No question he should be high in the list.

Just catching up on my posts and nearly missed this. Would never forgive myself.

Well done and congratulations Brandon and family. A fine school, soccer program, and choice.

Brandon has helped our club in many ways and volunteered his time to develop our young players and is a shining example of what is best in High School soccer.

Clemson is lucky to get you and I know you will perform very well on the field and in the classroom.

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard