Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Goal
Goal
Quote:

GK

It's a helluva position for a kid to play - and the worst for a kid's parent!

oh contraire my friend.
From the minute his club coach put my son in the net ( the regular keeper was hurt) and he stopped a PK, my life has changed :-)
That was about 6 years ago and I've loved every minute of it (well maybe not the concussion and the drilling we took from NW 3 years ago, but everything else).
I even love the PK shoot outs. Yup, I’m nervous as heck and pacing the line, but what could be better than mono e mono (Brings back my wrestling memories).

There have been some highs and some lows, however after all is said and done, I would like to thank Will, Kevin and David for probable the best 6 years of my life

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Quote:

There have been some highs and some lows, however after all is said and done, I would like to thank Will, Kevin and David for probable the best 6 years of my life

Uhhhhh..... if you are married I hope your wife doesn't read this!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Huh?!? Strange

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

Uhhhhh..... if you are married I hope your wife doesn't read this!

She has been the best 30 years of my life....but she would probable agree the last 6 have been great too

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Quote:

So, some of the good ones are:

Robert Beebe, Pinewood Prep (JR)
Timmy Cunningham, Cardinal Newman (JR)
Chris Duzan, Brookland-Cayce (SR)
Ben Limbaugh, Spring Valley (SR)
Zack Shamah, Socastee (SO)
Kyle Smith, North Myrtle Beach (JR)
Rob Sullivan, Irmo (JR)
Zach Woolever, Dorman (JR)
Jason Vaeth, Chapin (SR)
Christopher Woody, Christ Church (SR)

Others???

So who's going where on a soccer scholarship after high school? I would guess the college coaches know talent.

H
goal
goal
H
Hewho- probably should have said "most stressful" rather than "worst."

Shrink - Limbaugh to Wofford and Arneson to N Greenville are the only seniors that I know of. Beebe is committed to U South Carolina. That's it for GK's to my knowledge

C
bench
bench
C
I gotta shout out to my boy Charlie Harned from mauldin on this one. He's got amazing quick cheetah reflexes and he leaps like a crouching tiger. This kid is the real deal although he is not playing in college due to his many other athletic and social priorities.

goal
goal
WOW! CH

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
D
throw in
throw in
D
Keep an eye on Raad Wullner from Irmo (one of two keepers double-rostered JV & Varsity). Irmo has 6 keepers, Arneson(Sr) and Sullivan (Jr) on Varsity, Hibshman (Jr) and Wullner (So) JV/Varsity, and Lazaro(Jr) and Mills (7th) JV. Though seeing little playing time with Varsity, Wullner is a quality keeper. He played with the CUFC 93 Elite for 6 years, the last 2 in premier league. He was instrumental in that teams win 3 years ago, stopping a rocket from a bridge player to propel CUFC on to win state that year. He was a developmental player with SC United this past year, is the keeper for the 93 ODP team and was a keeper in 4 matches against DIV 2 and 3 teams in the CESA CAP program this spring.

D
throw in
throw in
D
Anyone know anything about Alex Young who shares the keeper pos. with Zack Woolever on CESA Premier 92. He had an assist in a match on Friday in the blue chip tourney. How is his shot stopping?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard