Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
bench
bench
T
rastafan00.. that was the same exact score as it was in the state final? haha you've gotta be an irmo fan if youre name is rastafan00...IRMO is the epitome of drugged soccer players. NW is the real deal.

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

rastafan00.. that was the same exact score as it was in the state final? haha you've gotta be an irmo fan if youre name is rastafan00...IRMO is the epitome of drugged soccer players. NW is the real deal.

WAS the score in the state final. This isn't 2009. Pretty sure Irmo already beat Northwestern pretty handily so what exactly are you bragging about? And to be honest I am not even an Irmo fan, I just find it funny that you come on a thread about Irmo and Lexington and try to talk up Northwestern who has already lost to Irmo.

G'd up from the feet up
T
bench
bench
T
Because i felt like it because im sick of hearing about how good Irmo is when they are a bunch of punks who smoke weed before they play. Recognize the real soccer players...

goal kick
goal kick
I mean do you have any proof at all that they do that? Or is it just an assumption because they are into the rastafarian culture? And are the real soccer players those who dive every time they are touched and complain about every call? Because I am pretty sure NW has a few of those "real" soccer players on their team

G'd up from the feet up
T
bench
bench
T
dude i dont really wanna get into because its such a waste of time to talk about posers. before games in regionals in dallas texas we all saw them smoking before there game for club. Mostly all IRMO players as well. bottom line is where do most IRMO players end up after their last year in high school? Taylor Verney? Kyle Mkeuwan? Zach Acree?

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Pretty sure Taylor Varney and Kyle McKewan played college soccer for Spartanburg Methodist after high school. And last time I checked three names don't account for most IRMO soccer players who are out of high school. Zach Prince seems to have done pretty well for himself down at College of Charleston, and Spencer Lewis had a decent career with USC. I think Billy Padula is on his way to Wofford and Oliver Nobels is headed to PC. So to answer your question, most Irmo players end up in college after high school. Keep up those kind of questions all day though because its ignorant people like you that make these message boards entertaining to read.

corner kick
corner kick
JAH BLESS!!!!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
corner kick
corner kick
Who cares

C
kick off
kick off
C
Trojan Forever you are not representing OUR high school or OUR soccer program very well. What happened last year when Pinger aka Rastafan talked crap about how Irmo was so much better than Northwestern? Then you come in here and start doing the same thing. Even after they beat NW 3-1 earlier this season. Be patient and hope both teams make the State Championship. It is very hard to beat a good team twice in the same season. So until then lets tone it down and let Rasta keep talking because this is exactly what he wants. Retaliation.

M
brace
brace
M
There really weren't many positive things to say about a match where the forwards and midfield played so poorly together. Running away from the ball does not created chances for this team.

Lexington managed to put together the best defensive effort IRMO has seen this year. The Lex. keeper made some nice saves on well placed IRMO shots as did IRMO keeper Sullivan on attempts by Lexington. IRMO defender Joe Bivona cleared a ball off of the line twice in a single play preventing a Lexington goal to tie the match.

The Lexington midfield made a much better showing than what IRMO saw vs NW, which was the difference in the game. Teams win by dominating from the midfield outward.

Having said that, it was one of those ugly matches where neither team managed much possession but challenged every ball in the trenches. IRMO created more opportunities during a clean and fiercely fought match.

Best of luck to Lexington going forward.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard