Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
corner kick
corner kick
Hahahah I misss Pinger. Such a lively young lad. But yess rastafan is my bruh now! Jah bless everlasting! One love

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
J
bench
bench
J
trojan guy, why are you bragging about the past? Irmo is obviously the best team in the state so far and your team NW lost to them 3-1 which was won pretty easily by IRMO. If both teams make it back to the finals, which i don't think NW can do it it'll be a good game but until then lets ease up and on the sh**t talking.

thank you my good sir
JAH RASTAFARI

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Because i felt like it because im sick of hearing about how good Irmo is when they are a bunch of punks who smoke weed before they play. Recognize the real soccer players...

Hmmmm....and they still beat NW
That don't sound to good for the Trogans

Don't Feed the Trolls!
B
kick off
kick off
B
Quote:

Because i felt like it because im sick of hearing about how good Irmo is when they are a bunch of punks who smoke weed before they play. Recognize the real soccer players...

if my players were as good as irmos i would let them smoke all the weed they wanted! i wished weed made me good!

Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Is that what it's worth these days to win a state championship??? Illegal substances?

I don't know if these players you talk about do or don't smoke...but if they do it shows how much they really care about their program and the game its self. To do something like that and jeopardize everything!

kick off
kick off
Oh my ….another poster with a learning disability.
Do you really need a troll to point out sarcasm? Does scsoccer.com have a sarcasm on/off notification symbol?
If I remember from the 70’s, weed/pot/marijuana/THC is Cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug. Cannabis can exhibit itself as a depressant or hallucinogen. Neither which is conducive to playing soccer. After even a small partaking of said drug, one would barely be able to tie one’s shoes, much less compete against NW.
In the future please don’t reply to sarcasm as if it was a viable posting.
And as always, remember……….

Don't Feed the Trolls!
corner kick
corner kick
Whhhhheeerrrrreeeee is tha BUD????

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
What is it with today's youth culture that insist that smoking pot is cool or fun? I just don't understand this phenomena in the least, but it seems to me that every teenager knows someone who regularly smokes or indulges in this illegal activity as well.

Can someone provide some intelligent insight into this dilemma?

Warrior #132113 03/31/10 03:21 PM
kick off
kick off
i love how every thread that may include the word IRMO turns into a discussion on marijuana. if those guys did partake in indulging in the illegal act of smoking marijuana, and on a regular basis, would they really be ranked number 1 in the state and beat the infamous NW 3-1 for a tournament title? the answer is simply NO. let's drop the drug topic and focus on soccer. these forums arent to bash some talented soccer players about alleged rumors of smoking the doobie. come on boys grow up. Irmo is a top team and no matter how much these NW and other teens talk smack about them its not going to change the fact that they are an elite team who will definitely be a great contender for the state championship. best of luck to Irmo, and as the initial thread was about, lexington also. well done boys it was an ugly match but both sides had a good running. best wishes to the both of them

crossbar #132114 03/31/10 04:02 PM
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Purp by the pound ounce by the fifth re-up on the first and again on the fifth....YEEEAHHHHHH

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard