Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Goal
Goal
What has happened to Flora offensively? Take out the two routs and they really struggle it seems.

50th for a reason!
corner kick
corner kick
So your saying the ref can talk to the players on the other team and distract them while the other team takes a free kick. and i dont know you sir?

What antoine did was smart i would have done the same thing and you guys won good job not trying to take anything away from that. Nothing can be changed now just making the point that the ref's have been messing up some games and its not just this one.

Last edited by MidlandsKid; 04/02/10 03:00 PM.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

What has happened to Flora offensively? Take out the two routs and they really struggle it seems.

Cameron Weizger???=Overrated at the high school level=Elite clubbers not producing

Last edited by wakaflockamyers; 04/02/10 03:09 PM.
S
kick off
kick off
S
4/1 @ Saluda

Final: Gilbert 7, Saluda 3

Half: 3-1 Gilbert

S Goals: Arturo Reyna (3rd), Angel Brinas (1st), Jose Alcantara (1st)
S Assists: Vidal Olivares (8th), Arturo Reyna (2nd), Angel Brinas (1st)

bench
bench

Same to you Coach. I look forward to continuing this series and wish you the best as well. You have a very good team and it was an exciting match and I was glad to be part of it. Good luck the rest of the way.

Just to make things clear. This isn't the coach this is a spectator. Just so you know when your talking on the message board and you direct me as the coach? Maybe buddy you should get your facts straight before assuming things.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

Same to you Coach. I look forward to continuing this series and wish you the best as well. You have a very good team and it was an exciting match and I was glad to be part of it. Good luck the rest of the way.

Just to make things clear. This isn't the coach this is a spectator. Just so you know when your talking on the message board and you direct me as the coach? Maybe buddy you should get your facts straight before assuming things.

My mistake, I meant to reply to another post. I appreciate your reply and the maturity you showed in your response.I'm sure you reflect well on your team's fan base and they are proud to have you represnting them on this message board. keep up the good work.

BTW, a question mark is supposed to indicate a question. I guess they did not teach that at superhero school or don't use them in comic books.

Coach Chickering
Camden High Soccer
brace
brace
Quote:

Beaufort played a man down and still held possession the whole game. West Ashley looked like they caught a lucky break on the pk and the second goal was a joke. Beaufort just couldn't seem to finish tonight. It should be exciting to watch them play again with 2 FULL teams

Why was Beaufort down one? You make it sound like they did not have everyone there. Was a red card issued or where a lot of players missing? If a card was given explain what happened, if players were missing is there a reason?

S
goal
goal
S
Cam wasn't able to attend the rescheduled AC Flora vs Airport game. AC Flora has played less games than anyone due to the inherited schedule. Coach Barry has the players coached up and there best soccer is yet to come!

L
kick off
kick off
L
Honestly no slap to flora but they got worked last night. I don't know Cam would have made a huge difference, Airport passed all over them. I think Flora may have had 3 chances the entire match, all on counters. I think ACF may have started Spring Break a little early.

B
kick off
kick off
B
WHITE KNOLL 8 VS OW 0
AT HALF 5 TO 0

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard