J
JJP Offline
bench
bench
J
Quote:

Quote:

There's a lot of assuming going on here...just let it go

Why don't you fill us in? I know some upset parents who would love to know what happened.

That's the RNE's coach's job, I'm not going to speak for her.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

There's a lot of assuming going on here...just let it go

Why don't you fill us in? I know some upset parents who would love to know what happened.

That's the RNE's coach's job, I'm not going to speak for her.

Sounds like you think she is to blame.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

There's a lot of assuming going on here...

Let that be between her and the parents. Stuff like that doesn't need to be thrown around in an open forum. This is not someone who is being paid 6 figures to run a soccer program. When it gets to that, then the tables get turned

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Apparently, this is yet another prime example of needy Adults that need their hands held to do the job they were put in place to do. There's a bunch of ######## and moaning that could simply be fixed by communication amongst coaches and so forth. People on here like NSFF just add fuel to the fire by being ########s for no reason.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Apparently, this is yet another prime example of needy Adults that need their hands held to do the job they were put in place to do. There's a bunch of ######## and moaning that could simply be fixed by communication amongst coaches and so forth. People on here like NSFF just add fuel to the fire by being ########s for no reason.

See...these false posts are the problem...there is a perfectly good reason...

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
What's false about that?

Goal
Goal
Quote:

What's false about that?

You said there was NO reason...I claim that there IS...

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
I believe RNE still needs to play Irmo twice too. There is no score for the first scheduled game they had...does this mean that game will be a forfeit also if they don't reschedule??

L
bench
bench
L
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

There's a very good system in place, but the problem is that the game had to be rescheduled due to a conflict with the Airport tournament.

Not sure what system you are referring to. A lot of schools do not put their schedules on scsoccer.com's portion of the EurosportScoreboard. For example, RNE vs Aiken this past Friday is not on there, but it is on both schools' websites and I was told by players and parents that it was played Friday night. Neither one of the RNE/OW games are on the EurosportScoreboard and only one of the Aiken/OW games is there.

The point is, if a good system is in place, why did RNE not show up for the game at White Knoll and why did the RNE parents and players not know it was supposed to be on April 21? Also, why did RNE not put a second game against White Knoll on the schedule on their website?

The scsoccer scoreboard is not perfect...if the coaches could update it themselves...like the way the club scoreboards are set up. This would help a lot.

RNE's AD said the game was not on their schedule but the game was on Dennis Cook's email that was sent twice that week for teams to check and WK and the referees showed up so I don't think there is any reason for RNE not to have known about the game.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard