Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
C
Brace
Brace
C
You are right about the throw in! As long as someone touches it, it is a goal! Report that the the HSL!

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Walhalla 12 Crescent 0

Crescent has improved and never gave up.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

S. Aiken scores on a pen in the 83rd minute to send to OT.

Oh my, a little bit of a cheap shot.
Similar to the cheap shot your #10 took in the last 30 seconds of the overtime. A cowardly cheap shot taken from behind that, if seen by the officials, would have got him a straight red. No, it was not seen by the officials. But it was seen by the coach, was it not?
So let us see what type of character this coach has. Will he allow his #10 to play the next game.
So let us see what type of character his parents have. Will they allow their son to play the next game?
So let us see what type of character Airport High School has?

Don't Feed the Trolls!
M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
AT RIDGELAND WADE HAMPTON 3 RIDGELAND 2 OT PKS WH 4 R 2

bench
bench
Real Achmed see bc in tears after South Aiken

No way the kittens can upset t-breds.

The Real Achmed has spoken! His word is truth!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
....really?

I don't particularly care about either of these po-dunk schools who are nowhere near an 80k a year salary on average. I can't even attempt to put my boat in the Congaree River. I do fancy a polo match and the Masters though.

That all being said, that was an awful attempt. I didn't know South Aiken had that many middle school tikes on their JV squad...

Puttin A's on B's
Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

S. Aiken scores on a pen in the 83rd minute to send to OT.

Oh my, a little bit of a cheap shot.
Similar to the cheap shot your #10 took in the last 30 seconds of the overtime. A cowardly cheap shot taken from behind that, if seen by the officials, would have got him a straight red. No, it was not seen by the officials. But it was seen by the coach, was it not?
So let us see what type of character this coach has. Will he allow his #10 to play the next game.
So let us see what type of character his parents have. Will they allow their son to play the next game?
So let us see what type of character Airport High School has?

Wait a second...when a player fouls, they are not allowed to play the next game because if they foul, then they have to sit or a school or coach has no character? Is that what you are saying?

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Real Achmed see bc in tears after South Aiken

No way the kittens can upset t-breds.

The Real Achmed has spoken! His word is truth!

Holy Crap…..TRA not intelligent enough come up with original user name. Everyone on this board knows who “The Real Achmed” is.
Similar to stealing Achmed’s name, S. Aiken cannot win in regulation, and steal the Airport game in the 83th minute.
t-bred, that something them sissy French eat, right?
See you Thursday….in the “CAGE” Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! (Achmed’s evil laugh)

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
bench
bench
B.C. can't win unless #6 take dives around box. Where did he take his acting lessons?

S.A. will "CAGE" the bearcats up, and finish them off.

bench
bench
If i recall correctly, #10 for Airport wasn't the only one giving out cheap shots. S.A. was throwing elbows, pulling jerseys, diving, and trying to level multiple airport players (S.A.'s #9). Fouls were going both ways, and as for the cheap shots i'm sure #10 wasn't the only one giving them out. What kind of character do you have when you try to tell coaches and parents how to do their job?

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard