Chapman 3-2 Union County

Sean Vick
Christ Church Soccer
S
bench
bench
S
Troll, Achmed, Tugjobber-

Good to see the BC contingency is back in full force after THEIR loss at Airport. Trying to call AHS players dirty and questioning their coach? Apparently you missed the BC/Chapin match when one of BC's players was tossed for shadowboxing a Chapin player. Don't think we didn't see the BC crew last night at Airport.

If S. Aiken and BC want to clash on the boards, go for it. Glad to see S. Aiken has some new found spunk but let's be realistic, the match was over and the ref missed a handball and let that play go. Numerous dives by S. Aiken as well. Bottom line is AHS had that match won last night and the match was blown by the referee. Airport still controls their destiny in the region.

#10 is a great player and a great competitor, I am sure he will be on the field next week vs. Dreher. S. Aiken had at least 2 plays that could have been straight reds. There was no foul called on #10 for anything in overtime. So if you want to call the shots, call them both ways.

Last edited by soccerpatrol1; 04/23/10 02:42 PM.
B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Come on people... get a life - you are talking about a region that has won how many state championships in the past 20 years? I can only think of one - and that was South Aiken last season(Yes - South Aiken won a state championship in 2005 but they were 4A then). Before that 3A state championships were OWNED by the upstate for a long long time. From the looks of things that is more than likely were it is headed again this year.....State is what really matters not your little region... and no we don't care about how many runner-ups you may have because all that says is that you were the first LOSER!!!!

S
Brace
Brace
S
I don't think that to be true at all about the 3A this year. I think Region V is strong and BC, S. Aiken, and Airport could all hang with the upstate teams. There is no real clear cut favorite up there in my opinion because they keep beating each other but the same holds true for lowerstate. These 3 plus NMB will be strong in the playoffs. Any of them will be able to challenge for state.

You can look at statistics all you want but it comes down to who is hot at the right time and who wants it the most. Don't write the lower state off just yet.

Again, well done to S. Aiken last night! It should be an interesting 2 weeks.

Last edited by soccer2103; 04/23/10 03:23 PM.
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Huh, are you kidding that they can hang with upstate teams? BC got thrashed by Riverside and Chapin, Airport tied Blue Ridge. SA is surging right now and it will be SA or NMB in the title game.

By the way, what was the Chapin/Flora score?

throw in
throw in
soccerpatrol1

Not real sure when Achmed or Tugjobber said anything about Airport and their coaches...maybe I miss read? On your other comment, I would like to suggest that the HSL implement a "Say No to Racism" act. Maybe that would result in fewer "shadowboxing" exhibitions?

And as for the BC crew watching the game, why wouldn't they? With the other top two teams in region playing so close to home, why would anyone miss out on some great soccer that could help determine the region?

Laces out DAN!!!
corner kick
corner kick
Achmed just loves this site!!!
It about time we got things jumping!!!

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
S
bench
bench
S
I just find the timing peculiar My post was more directed at troll.

S
goal
goal
S
Chapin 1 - AC Flora 0

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

Quote:

Real Achmed see bc in tears after South Aiken

No way the kittens can upset t-breds.

The Real Achmed has spoken! His word is truth!

Holy Crap…..TRA not intelligent enough come up with original user name. Everyone on this board knows who “The Real Achmed” is.
Similar to stealing Achmed’s name, S. Aiken cannot win in regulation, and steal the Airport game in the 83th minute.
t-bred, that something them sissy French eat, right?
See you Thursday….in the “CAGE” Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! (Achmed’s evil laugh)

Glad to see Achmed and his BC gang hanging "tough" after a rough week for the "River Rats"--not only losing to Airprt and Chapin (I would guess their two most hated soccer rivals) but their baseball and softball teams lost to region arch-rival Airport this week as well--to their girls credit, I believe their girls soccer team did beat Airport earlier this season and beat Chapin in pks this week though.

As all have said, should be an interesting two weeks as the season winds down--good to see such "good" 3A soccer here in the midlands.

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard