Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

Troll, Achmed, Tugjobber-

Good to see the BC contingency is back in full force after THEIR loss at Airport. Trying to call AHS players dirty and questioning their coach? Apparently you missed the BC/Chapin match when one of BC's players was tossed for shadowboxing a Chapin player. Don't think we didn't see the BC crew last night at Airport.

If S. Aiken and BC want to clash on the boards, go for it. Glad to see S. Aiken has some new found spunk but let's be realistic, the match was over and the ref missed a handball and let that play go. Numerous dives by S. Aiken as well. Bottom line is AHS had that match won last night and the match was blown by the referee. Airport still controls their destiny in the region.

#10 is a great player and a great competitor, I am sure he will be on the field next week vs. Dreher. S. Aiken had at least 2 plays that could have been straight reds. There was no foul called on #10 for anything in overtime. So if you want to call the shots, call them both ways.

In what way was I even speaking about the school next to Columbia's Metropolitan Airport? I was talking about BC and South Aiken. Airport High School doesn't even come up on my scope.

Only time I even frequent that area is to take my trips to the Bahamas.

Puttin A's on B's
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Come on people... get a life - you are talking about a region that has won how many state championships in the past 20 years? I can only think of one - and that was South Aiken last season(Yes - South Aiken won a state championship in 2005 but they were 4A then). Before that 3A state championships were OWNED by the upstate for a long long time. From the looks of things that is more than likely were it is headed again this year.....State is what really matters not your little region... and no we don't care about how many runner-ups you may have because all that says is that you were the first LOSER!!!!

Let Achmed check
2007 Greenville win 3-1
2008 Riverside barely win 2-1 in PK OT (Region 5 have both teams in semis)
2009 South Aiken win (Region 5 have 3 of 4 teams in quarter finals, and both in semis)
Hmmm…. Achmed sees a trend here.

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Goal
Goal
Quote:

Chapin 1 - AC Flora 0

How many goals does Wezgryn have this year? How many against Chapin, Dreher, BC, RV, and Airport?

Victory Starts Here!
Goal
Goal
Any predictions on how many cards will be given out at the next Airfield vs River Rats boys soccer match?

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Quote:

Any predictions on how many cards will be given out at the next Airfield vs River Rats boys soccer match?

Any predictions on how many people outside of Cayce - West Columbia care?

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Any predictions on how many people outside of Cayce - West Columbia care?

And does anyone else matter?

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
throw in
throw in
You're right, I'm sure there isn't to many other people outside of WC that gives a rip. So why don't we end this thread and start another Irmo State championship, NW vs Irmo, blah blah blah thread.

Laces out DAN!!!
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Its a bunch of Hooligans on here today...Gonna have to Slap Scullys and Pirates Hats off today!

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Quote:

So why don't we end this thread and start another Irmo State championship, NW vs Irmo, blah blah blah thread.

While I must agree about the NW vs Irmo blah blah thread I also believe it may be a good idea to start another thread and allow scores to be posted on this thread.

throw in
throw in
True

Laces out DAN!!!
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard