Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
It takes leather balls to play rugby.

corner kick
corner kick
i read somewhere that cristiano ronaldo can do 3,000 sit ups. idk if is true but that, kind of tells you how good of an athlete a soccer player can be.

i have played sports my whole life, love sports.

bc of my personal experiences doing multiple sports, not all of them at a competitive level.

this is how i rate them.

oh yeah, before anybody gets mad, let me tell you something that is just my personal opinion. i hate espn, to me, cowherd and rome are comedians that never played sports.

for all sports you need this.

1. speed
2. strenght
3. flexibility
4. agility
5. elasticity

my ratings (my opinion) and im not trying to create any type of madness in here.

1. rugby/soccer
2. american football/hockey/volleyball
3. tennis/basketball

im not really into baseball or golf, too slow for my taste.

now, from my experiences in extreme sports.

1. bmx
2. skateboarding
3. snowboarding
4. surfing
5. wakeboarding

i do not think driving cars is a sport.

Club of the century.
goal kick
goal kick
wow just think how much beer I could drink if I did 3000 sit-ups a day??I dont guess youd consider beer drinking a sport,would you??

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

for all sports you need this.

1. speed
2. strenght
3. flexibility
4. agility
5. elasticity

Alma, you just defined Wrestling (that's wrestling with an "e" not an "a").

Wrestling Achmed's sport. After graduating Achmed was still running 5 miles each day and in great shape. Went back a year later to help coach over Christmas break. Wrestled one of the fish Achmed use to beat up on. Achmed get so tired he puked guts out (which says a lot for Achmed).
Put Wrestling at #1

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Agree with Achmed. I wrestled 1 year in high school and it was the hardest sport I ever did. One year was enough. Wrestlers are nuts. Import is a wrestler....exhibit 1.

Also think bball deserves a higher ranking.....certainly higher than American football.

Brace
Brace
TOTALLY agree with Achmed. Wrestling requires it all! [censored] soccer, had four boys and not one wrestles! All they do is run around on a big patch of grass kicking a ball!

world cup
world cup
Daddy,

You scared of Import, or do you just think he's nuts?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Both.......Import is a baaadddd man.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

TOTALLY agree with Achmed. Wrestling requires it all! [censored] soccer, had four boys and not one wrestles! All they do is run around on a big patch of grass kicking a ball!

Achmed 27-1 his senior year, but Achmed also 27-2 ahhhhgggg...so close.
But at least Achmed had no trouble making weight....(ahh! Achmed make joke)

Achmed could not get his boys out either....I second your [censored] soccer.
Darn you Heise and the camel you rode in on :-)
Oh ya and why I'm thinking of it:
It's "i" before "e" unless after "c"......spell your name right coach!

Last edited by SmallSodaMan; 04/27/10 02:39 AM.
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Agree with Achmed. I wrestled 1 year in high school and it was the hardest sport I ever did. One year was enough. Wrestlers are nuts. Import is a wrestler....exhibit 1.

Also think bball deserves a higher ranking.....certainly higher than American football.

i think is been proved that in a professional american football game, they play for 30 minutes and the other 2 hours are commercials and breaks.

a few of my best friends were state champs in high school. the only reason i didnt wrestle it was bc is at the same time with soccer, it would have been nice to wrestle in high school.

i was talking mostly about team sports but you are right, wresling is the second more challenging sport.

1. boxing
2. wresling

i think mma is not a sport, that is just straight fighting and i dont enjoy that, too brutal for my taste.

another one i have tried and is incredibily demanding is climbing....

i have seen some videos on youtube and climbing is def next to boxing and wrestling, prob more dangerous and the physical attributes you need to do professional climbing are simply out of this world.

Club of the century.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard