Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Wouldn't you say Lightbody is #2, Neipp #3 and Kolowski #4??

goal kick
goal kick
I have to throw my keeper from Ben Lippen out there. We allowed way too many shots on goal this year, but she has consistently made some unbelievable saves every game! Merry Anna Cates is a freshman, second-year starter in goal, with over 200 saves on the season. She continues to improve and has proven herself as a leader on the team. I'll brag on her all day long!

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
I totally agree. She has it all-she talks to her team (very vocal and I love that about her!) and makes the big saves. Have seen her play in club ball too and her club team knows what an asset she is to them!

bench
bench
Lightbody looks like she's been working out!! I seen her at Gold's just the other day.

"You want a shot at the Title"
hat-trick
hat-trick
AC Flora's Lisa Hozey. I've seen her make some of the best saves I've ever seen from a girls' high school keeper. Makes good decisions, doesn't make mistakes, distributes well, and runs the defense well.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

I have to throw my keeper from Ben Lippen out there...

What have you done to her, coach? When I coached Merry Anna she went out onto the pitch of her own accord. I didn't have to throw her out there.

B
bench
bench
B
Danielle van Hulst of colleton county is one of the best. i know we have not had a great year, but she is amazing. Danielle has kept us in many games, but unfortunately giving up too many shots eventually some go in. she make highlight save after highlight save. she signed with a two year school since she wanted to ease into college and playing soccer at the same time.

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Quote:

Wouldn't you say Lightbody is #2, Neipp #3 and Kolowski #4??

Of course I am partial to Neipp, but I would go to war with any of these girls!

corner kick
corner kick
It is hard to pick THE best goalie, but I will put Neipp up against anybody in PK's. And her record in PK's speaks for itself

That there is an RV Clark......
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Quote:

I have to throw my keeper from Ben Lippen out there...

What have you done to her, coach? When I coached Merry Anna she went out onto the pitch of her own accord. I didn't have to throw her out there.

You know her well, Coach P. She LOVES to get out there and get dirty and there are NEVER any complaints! She continues to get better and is probably the most determined player I've ever coached. She has college talent written all over her, and she makes spectacular saves every game. Her heart and work ethic make up for her smaller stature, and she plays like she's 7 feet tall. She's fearless and I've never seen girls so protective of a keeper as my girls are of Merry Anna. She may not be the best right now, but I believe she's on her way. She's now a two-year starter on varsity as a freshman. I can't imagine how good she'll be by her senior year!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard