Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
bench
bench
A
Madison Lightbody at South Aiken is one of the best Goalkeepers in the state. It is a shame that she has decided to not continue to play at the college level, she would have been a star at the collegiate level also. When she trains, she is one of the hardest working keepers I have ever seen. Great Kid and a Great HS and Club career

D
kick off
kick off
D
I hear that Hammer. Aptly nicknamed "Mad Dog", Madison is one of the most hard-nosed goalies in the state and plays with no fear. South Aiken is graduating a good one this year. I too looked forward to her moving on to college and wowing us with her skills and massive punts. As a person, her character and personality outshine her goalie skills.

L
throw in
throw in
L
MadDog broke my heart too when she decided against playing at the next level. I have watched her for years and felt she could be very good at the collegiate level. No doubt she is one of the top 2-3 keepers in the state this year. She is a great kid and I wish her all the best in anything she decides to do.

B
throw in
throw in
B
Oh no Lady Vol Dad, She is the best keeper in the state and out classed whatever the t breds had. You diminish her talents. She is an amazing player and if she had the right coaching experience WOULD have gone on to bigger and better things? Maybe she did not have a connection to the VOLS. Your charm doesn't change what was needed last year. SHE was the BEST goalie for SOUTH AIKEN.

K
kick off
kick off
K
Best keeper in the state? I believe there is a certain keeper in the upstate that was very highly recruited that's going to an in-state ACC school that I believe would be considered the best in the state this year.

S
goal
OP Offline
goal
S
Quote:

Best keeper in the state? I believe there is a certain keeper in the upstate that was very highly recruited that's going to an in-state ACC school that I believe would be considered the best in the state this year.

She will get a chance to prove real quick her ability at the next level, her position is wide open for the taking.

K
Kickoff
Kickoff
K
I think both South Aiken's, Mauldin's,and Spring Valley's keeper are the three best in the state!! They have proved it at all levels (club, odp, and high school) congrats on great careers... I look forward to watching the Mauldin keeper at Clemson next year! ha

F
bench
bench
F
I think Wando's keeper needs to be included in this list. You can't say a keeper isn't good just because she has a solid team in front of her. She comes up with the saves when she needs them. Solid work by #00 Amelia Henderson.

bench
bench
Emily Gossen for Academic Magnet. No quesiton

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
She's been mentioned before and I will say again-I agree 100%-she's incredible and an asset to any team!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard