Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

Just want to say "Thank You" to the Summerville coaches, trainers and everyone else who helped our daughter(Madison Jones #18) last night in the Summerville-West Ashley game. You all were great! She did break her tibia and will be out for 4-6 months. Please keep her in your prayers...we will know Monday if she will need surgery.

Sorry to hear about Madison--she is a very talented young player who impressed me in our contests this season. I know she will be missed on the field for the remainder of the season, but I have no doubt she will come back stronger than ever for next year!

Will Chassereau
Berkeley High Varsity Girls

I've got good news and bad news...
S
throw in
throw in
S
Mauldin 3 Riverside 1 OT (very close and physical match, 2 goals scored in 2nd Overtime)

S
goal
goal
S
wando really controlled the match
wando3
be 0
good decisions by BE goalie tho...she's a keeper
but I left with 10 minutes left...so who knows, maybe BE pulled it out.

throw in
throw in
Sorry to hear about Madison. We had a great game against West Ashhey at the Vicking Cup. We at Woodruff High School we'll keep her and her fammily in our prayers.May the Lord our GOD bless you and give you a speedy recovery.

GOOOALASO
F
goal
goal
F
@ Westside

#3 TL Hanna 5
Westside 1

Halftime - TL Hanna 2 / Westside 1

TL Hanna wrapped up a perfect season in the region, and the region championship with a win over their crosstown rival, Westside. The Lady Jackets finish with a spotless 10-0 record in Region I-AAAA.

Westside scored their first ever varsity goal against TL Hanna in my 8 year tenure, and it was netted at the 31 minute mark by senior Danielle Boltin, for her 50th goal of the 2010 season!

Clean, hard-fought match by both sides. Hanna's class and depth showed through in the second half as they notched goals at the 55", 58" and 64" minute mark to put the match away. Many of these girls have played club together for the last 6 years, and though a rivalry match, there were a lot of hugs and long conversations still going well after the match ended.

Congratulations to Hanna coach Craig Joyner, who does a wonderful job with the Lady Jackets! And thanks to Radio himself, who graced the sidelines and truly made this game feel "Big Time"! I've enjoyed as classy a rivalry as their is (albeit one-sided) in girls soccer, and best of luck to all of your girls in the playoffs!

Ryan Roseberry
Westside Girls Soccer

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Academic Magnet 10
Burke 0

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Your girls played great Ryan and good luck on Friday with Easley. I admit there was some nervousness on the visitor sideline with that halftime score, but I love the fact that it really got our attention and everybody played the second half with a real sense of urgency.

About Radio, he has fallen in love with the girl's soccer team (especially Chelsea)and has come to most of our matches. He keeps the book and makes sure they all know to "kick the ball in the goal". It is that simple, right?

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Okay, I went over to the scoreboard and see Clover 2 Fort Mill 0 and nobody is talking about it here? C'mon Hurst, Big Daddy, Chief, and anybody up else up there that can tell us what happened and what the tie break will be.

M
throw in
throw in
M
Final Score

@ Wando 4
BE 0

Congrats to Wando and good luck in the state championship because they will definitely be there. We'll miss our friends from club that play for Wando...it's been a great ride!

world cup
world cup
Clover 2
Fort Mill 0

Due to all the rainouts yesterday, I was pressed into action. I can tell you all about Lancaster-Blythewood but I had to miss Clover-FM.

I heard it was a very deserving victory for Clover. Alissa Pantuosco, Kylie Allen, Kelsey Hamilton and Brandi (she only goes by one name....sort of like "Marta") were the ladies of the match for the Blue Eagles.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard