Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
brace
brace
Let me just point out that the GHMS's A/B honor roll would take an entire section of such an esteemed paper!

"I subscribe to the Herald solely to read about Fort Mill sports losses and feel deprived and cheated when I don't get what I paid for."

Seems you have not been getting your monies worth for a while! Well outside of football season, the oblong kind that is!

Perhaps you should look into canceling it before next year because with the drop to 3A thing are gonna be hoppin in FM

brace
brace
And I mean on both side of town!

world cup
world cup
Quote:

Hurst has always wanted to start that SC HS sports mag. This could be the launch pad!

Import......sssshhhh, quiet! You'll kill my Herald connection!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
world cup
world cup
Quote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nice try, but you can't jump from quoting and providing links to the daily Herald, to the weekly FM Times for crying out loud.

Its an awesome paper to check out whats on the lunch menu next week and see if some girl with the last name of Kid and the first name of Chief's made the GHMS A/B honor roll......but it doesn't exactly have the circulation or the breadth of readership of the Herald.

I subscribe to the Herald solely to read about Fort Mill sports losses and feel deprived and cheated when I don't get what I paid for.

Herald did a nice job on NaFo softball tho....

Daddy,

The Herald is shocked to find out that you are a subscriber. They had you pegged as a Charlotte Observer patron.

And by the way, I used to work for the National Enquirer, I resent that remark!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Third person narration:

Big Daddy subscribes to both papers.....and also thoroughly enjoys the free FM Times, though he missed the left wing screeds of the former publisher. Kind of funny to live in one of the most conservative parts of the country and have the owner of the very local paper writing stuff that had to drive most of the readers absolutely bonkers.

Chief....if not for NaFo, FoMi would be oh-fer the last 2 years in da foos-ball. Mama sez foosball is da devil.

Between the 2 schools we have 2 4A wins in the last 2 year....both of them FM over NF. The horror the horror...

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Btw.....

NaFo beat Southe Point in girls soccer a few nights ago in OT. Last 2 years those have been whippings....SP is definetly making some progress, so congrats to them. Rowdy and vocal parents section.....good for them!!!!!

brace
brace
What you thought we loved NaFO because our kids play together on club teams? You are the only thing keeping us from being 0-fer's

And what's with FoMi?? sound like a french soap! You can keep the two letter thing so you do not go NF but I like FM (name and radio!)

Hope the Falcons win couple in playoffs!

Last edited by The Chief; 05/06/10 04:35 PM.
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
"And by the way, I used to work for the National Enquirer, I resent that remark! "

Wow.....I didn't know that. But ok, that explains a lot.

Next up.....Import confesses to being Chico's accountant. Chief admits to living east of Eden (77), and Big Daddy is uncovered as an illegal alien working as a speechwriter for Andre Bauer.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Will South Carolinians elect a guy named Andre to a real office? I need some feedback and I've run out of creative ways to paraphrase Malthus.

brace
brace
Last time I lived east of 77 it was way way east! As for Import and accounting, well have you ever seen his stats book, I do not how he watches game and write at same time? Not sure IRS could figure out his numbers!

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard