Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Can any team outside of these ten schools win one of South Carolina's four state championships this spring?

Wando
Mauldin
Dorman
Riverside
South Aiken
Hilton Head
Waccamaw
Bishop England
Woodruff
Pinewood Prep

If I gave you the rest of the field at 100:1 odds, would you take the bet?

What school would you add, and if so, what school would you eliminate?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
L
goal kick
goal kick
L
I think the girls at Cardinal Newman should be in the mix.

S
bench
bench
S
I'll put a dollar each on teams 3 through 8 in Division 3A
at 100 to 1 all day

Unless Riverside plays like they did in the playoffs last year then No Mas No Mas

Q
throw in
throw in
Q
What about Christ Church in the upperstate for 2A??

I know they lost twice to Woodruff but their strength of schedule could help them come playoff time!!!

bench
bench
I think the Lexington girls will give Wando a run for their money in Lower State.

K
kick off
kick off
K
I think a lot of people underestimated the Lexington girls this year!!! They have done very well so far and I agree they could give Wando a run for the championship.

Brace
Brace
Hurst,

At least they can't say your a homer!

Thought you would at least give Fort Mill and Clover a honorable mention!

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
LtP, Cardinal Newman is a decent choice because they should be in the final......but PP is probably too tough.

scdad, I mentioned Hilton Head....but I'll take your five bucks and give you Eastside, B-C, Greenville, Chapin and JL Mann. I still think Riverside and SA are the class of 3A (Thank the Lord they are both moving to 4A next year!)

QM, those two losses to Woodruff hurt and I think the BE - Waccamaw winner will take 2A.

Cat & Mom, I think Lex has had a terrific season.....but Wando is in a class by themselves in lowerstate 4A.

Import, I think FM and Clover are very good teams but with TLH, Dorman and Mauldin in the way.....that's a tough path to travel. The schools I listed all have better odds.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
K
kick off
kick off
K
As we all learned from the men's NCAA tournament, the better, higher ranked teams don't always prevail.
I think the playoffs will be very interesting with several upsets!
And I think Clover could easily beat Dorman and TLH..

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
Cardinal Newman and Pinewood were close the first time this season...who knows. That's why the game is so great to watch,on any given day things can be interesting and one play can be the game changer.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard