Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Z
bench
bench
Z
DIDNT AP GET KICKED OFF HIS TEAM LAST YEAR. NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR TEAM... IS SV RANKED?

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
TJ Grimsley for Dillon. He scored 13 goals as a freshman, 28 as a sophomore and has 29 this season. Last night he gave one of the best performances I've seen from a player in one half of soccer. He played sweeper last night in the first half, then, moved him to right wing where he scored 4 goals to lead a come-from-behind win over a tough Andrews team. The last goal was a beautiful free kick outside the box that he put in the top left corner. He's clutch and good.

Coach Chickering
Camden High Soccer
W
bench
bench
W
Most over-rated players are Chris Essman and Hunter Wyre because I have seen Hunter Wyre play and there is nothing special about him.
Most under-rated players are from Mauldin Ignacio Monchetti, Oscar Arellano, and Danniel Valencia. These are some key players that are making Mauldin a great squad this year

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
I would love to see you guys post your names along with your post. You obviously have a very strong opinion about both Hunter and Chris. I guarantee you both are quality players, and deserve any recognition they receive, however, no player, for any team deserves to be trashed on this forum by someone who will not post their name along with their opinion. If you want to promote a player from your squad I see no problem with that, but don't go bashing another player. No one from my team is allowed to post on scsoccer.com, but I would love to know what gives you the right to judge another player and shed a negative light on their efforts.

Josh Eskew
Dorman High School
Varsity Boys Soccer Coach

goal
goal
Not sure how you can say Hunter Wyer is Over rated when for Two years his team has beaten Mauldin, and For Essman he is a quality player just look at his stats for the last few years. When you post about our team we thank you, but please do not throw other players under the bus It is bad form. Even if the TITLE of the thread is over/under rated.

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
W
bench
bench
W
I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but I'm just posting what this thread is talking about and this is just an honest opinion like everybody else on here

M
brace
brace
M
Quote:

I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but I'm just posting what this thread is talking about and this is just an honest opinion like everybody else on here

I'll have to come to the defense of both Wyer and Essman. A year and a half ago Wyer had a very bad ankle break which took him a solid year to recover from. The kid has a solid left shot from distance, he attacks well out of the back and of course defends well. He can also be a thread as a left midfielder. South Carolina will be happy to have him in 2010.

Essman is a very special talent when surrounded by like minds. His performance with the region team during the Disney Showcase was exceptional as he scored at least one goal, maybe two. He scored a sweet goal vs CESA 92 Premier in the first round of playoffs this year and mounted several threats during the match. He's skillful with the ball at his feet and capable of scoring from any angle. You'll see very good things from him in the future.

Weezy, you're certainly entitled to your opinion but your comments need reasoned balance on these two young men. I always enjoy watching them play.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
W
bench
bench
W
This is true but I am not saying they are bad players I just don't believe they are as good as they are said to be but yea they are still some of the better players in their region but I just feel some other players need some credit as well

L
bench
bench
L
Underrated:

Defenders in general
David Kesling (Chapin) - outstanding job on defense, team leader, smart heads-up play.
Evan Deyoung (Chapin) - I agree Evan is good. Mid-fielder can score, passes well, play maker. Unfortunately, injury prone.
Greg Stone (BC)- strong mid defender, quick to the ball.

Goal
Goal
I second Greg Stone!!! But then again he plays for BC
Good/Great defenders are too often overlook.
He is fast, has great ball control skills, and has a great sense of the field and players.
He and the keeper have played together so long that they know what each other are thinking.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard