Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
bench
bench
Quote:

Landon Donovan...I have something for you

Thank you all for you sweet comments I appreciate your thoughts! Its so grand to live in America and be able to speak so freely. But have no worries Landon Donovan does no wrong...

Today was nice coaches, my PKs looked great! Hope all is well at BC, practice hard round 1 is coming!

By the way when youre talking about great players do not forget Nestor still roams this earth, even if its not a high school pitch.

Thanks for the song Crazie, im going to make a special Landon Donovan Remix for you! Have a glorious all American evening all of my loyal supporters. Landon is off to feed the homeless and save kittens who are stuck in trees!

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

Thank you all for you sweet comments I appreciate your thoughts! Its so grand to live in America and be able to speak so freely. But have no worries Landon Donovan does no wrong...

Today was nice coaches, my PKs looked great! Hope all is well at BC, practice hard round 1 is coming!

By the way when youre talking about great players do not forget Nestor still roams this earth, even if its not a high school pitch.

Thanks for the song Crazie, im going to make a special Landon Donovan Remix for you! Have a glorious all American evening all of my loyal supporters. Landon is off to feed the homeless and save kittens who are stuck in trees!

bench
bench
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Look at that young bearcat learning his skills!

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Look at that young bearcat learning his skills!

bwahahahahahaha...you really don't have a clue.

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
is anyone else just findin this [censored] amusingggggg.. eyyyyyy shout out to my bruh WAKKKKKAAAAAA. i be chillen here in Fulton County Jail wit my 10 17 B-Squad boyz.... hollllaaaa

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
B
throw in
throw in
B
How about go back to your facebook.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Man what's good!! This guy Landon is funny as ####! He's probably in the running for Rookie of the Year Posters! A Gucc you heard my new single Hard in the Paint? I was riding in my whip the other day and it came on the radio. I was crunk!!

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Brady Francis is off the hizzy!

B
throw in
throw in
B
HAHAHAHAHAHa

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Yeah Brady Francis is a player! Definitely my make my final power rankings list!!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard