Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
just thoughts on who you think are some of the most over and under rated players are in soccer. 4A,3A,2A,1A and SCISA.......

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
bench
bench
Under-Rated players RIGHT NOW are DeYoung, and Trent Harrison. Both Eagles that SOAR for their respectable teams.

G
bench
bench
G
Over-rated: Hunter Wyer, Chris Essman, scores most his goals on teams like Byrnes and Hillcrest but when he plays good teams like Mauldin, Wren, or Irmo, he is nowhere to be seen. Def not region III material or All-state. As an Irmo fan I didn't even notice him on the field.

Under-rated: Antoine Parris, Dent Wise, we never hear about him in any of the posts but he is def in the top 5 in the state. Def is region III material. DeYoung and Harrison are good players as well.

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Antoine Parris is so sick. His skill is amazing. Some of the things he does is just amazing. He has the sickest pings. Nastiest crosses and passes an don't even get me started on his speed, ball controll, and JUKES.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
D
throw in
throw in
D
Once saw Antoine rainbow 3 defenders in a row and blast a shot to far post upper 90 for a goal. Incredible.

Goal
Goal
Antoine Parris can slam a revolving door.

Antoine Parris has never had a heart attack because his heart would never dare attack Antoine Parris.

Antoine Parris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants are known today as giraffes.

Antoine Parris never wet his bed when he was a child. His bed wet itself out of fear.

Antoine Parris invented black. In fact he invented the entire spectrum of light except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
funny thing is that those all actually are true!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Except Tom Cruise didn't invent pink Jeff Gordon did.

bench
bench
Antoine Parris once had an awkward moment, just to see how it felt...

"Agree to disagree"
T
kick off
kick off
T
Most under-rated player in 3A is Parker Wolfinger from Riverside. Kid can play.

Z
bench
bench
Z
DIDNT AP GET KICKED OFF HIS TEAM LAST YEAR. NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR TEAM... IS SV RANKED?

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
TJ Grimsley for Dillon. He scored 13 goals as a freshman, 28 as a sophomore and has 29 this season. Last night he gave one of the best performances I've seen from a player in one half of soccer. He played sweeper last night in the first half, then, moved him to right wing where he scored 4 goals to lead a come-from-behind win over a tough Andrews team. The last goal was a beautiful free kick outside the box that he put in the top left corner. He's clutch and good.

Coach Chickering
Camden High Soccer
W
bench
bench
W
Most over-rated players are Chris Essman and Hunter Wyre because I have seen Hunter Wyre play and there is nothing special about him.
Most under-rated players are from Mauldin Ignacio Monchetti, Oscar Arellano, and Danniel Valencia. These are some key players that are making Mauldin a great squad this year

D
Kickoff
Kickoff
D
I would love to see you guys post your names along with your post. You obviously have a very strong opinion about both Hunter and Chris. I guarantee you both are quality players, and deserve any recognition they receive, however, no player, for any team deserves to be trashed on this forum by someone who will not post their name along with their opinion. If you want to promote a player from your squad I see no problem with that, but don't go bashing another player. No one from my team is allowed to post on scsoccer.com, but I would love to know what gives you the right to judge another player and shed a negative light on their efforts.

Josh Eskew
Dorman High School
Varsity Boys Soccer Coach

goal
goal
Not sure how you can say Hunter Wyer is Over rated when for Two years his team has beaten Mauldin, and For Essman he is a quality player just look at his stats for the last few years. When you post about our team we thank you, but please do not throw other players under the bus It is bad form. Even if the TITLE of the thread is over/under rated.

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
W
bench
bench
W
I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but I'm just posting what this thread is talking about and this is just an honest opinion like everybody else on here

M
brace
brace
M
Quote:

I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but I'm just posting what this thread is talking about and this is just an honest opinion like everybody else on here

I'll have to come to the defense of both Wyer and Essman. A year and a half ago Wyer had a very bad ankle break which took him a solid year to recover from. The kid has a solid left shot from distance, he attacks well out of the back and of course defends well. He can also be a thread as a left midfielder. South Carolina will be happy to have him in 2010.

Essman is a very special talent when surrounded by like minds. His performance with the region team during the Disney Showcase was exceptional as he scored at least one goal, maybe two. He scored a sweet goal vs CESA 92 Premier in the first round of playoffs this year and mounted several threats during the match. He's skillful with the ball at his feet and capable of scoring from any angle. You'll see very good things from him in the future.

Weezy, you're certainly entitled to your opinion but your comments need reasoned balance on these two young men. I always enjoy watching them play.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
W
bench
bench
W
This is true but I am not saying they are bad players I just don't believe they are as good as they are said to be but yea they are still some of the better players in their region but I just feel some other players need some credit as well

L
bench
bench
L
Underrated:

Defenders in general
David Kesling (Chapin) - outstanding job on defense, team leader, smart heads-up play.
Evan Deyoung (Chapin) - I agree Evan is good. Mid-fielder can score, passes well, play maker. Unfortunately, injury prone.
Greg Stone (BC)- strong mid defender, quick to the ball.

Goal
Goal
I second Greg Stone!!! But then again he plays for BC
Good/Great defenders are too often overlook.
He is fast, has great ball control skills, and has a great sense of the field and players.
He and the keeper have played together so long that they know what each other are thinking.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
F
kick off
kick off
F
I would definitely have to say Braeden Troyer from Hammond who does not get near the credit he deserves... He is the starting centerback from the SC United Academy team and I would say he is one of the top 5 juniors in the state

G
bench
bench
G
I'm not saying Chris Essman is a bad player, I'm just saying he's received way too much credit for what he's done. Its just an opinion.

bench
bench
Quote:

Antoine Parris can slam a revolving door.

Antoine Parris has never had a heart attack because his heart would never dare attack Antoine Parris.

Antoine Parris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants are known today as giraffes.

Antoine Parris never wet his bed when he was a child. His bed wet itself out of fear.

Antoine Parris invented black. In fact he invented the entire spectrum of light except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

Landon's watching you coach!

And Antoine would destroy any bearcat player so thats laughable you want to make comments. P.S. your BC jokes aren't funny!

Enjoy your day at BC coaches(you too Ron Burgundy), have a good practice youre going to need it.

I am American Soccer so just be like me, LANDON DONOVAN!

B
throw in
throw in
B

If you can't say anything constructive, get off the boards. I hope all your posts get deleted. Obviously you are very immature. Jealousy gets you nowhere.

bench
bench
Quote:

If you can't say anything constructive, get off the boards. I hope all your posts get deleted. Obviously you are very immature. Jealousy gets you nowhere.

These Boards are here for people to express their thoughts and use their right to FREE SPEECH(Its the American Way).

A right that I, Landon Donovan, Fight to defend every day by scoring PKs.

Dont like it dont read it!

Landon Donovan is off to save babies!

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
A little a tune comes to mind for Landon...

I work down at the Pizza Pit
And I drive an old Hyundai
I still live with my mom and dad
I'm 5 foot 3 and overweight
I'm a scifi fanatic
A mild asthmatic
And I've never been to second base
But there's whole ‘nother me
That you need to see
Go checkout MySpace

'Cause online I'm out in Hollywood
I'm 6 foot 5 and I look [censored] good
I drive a Maserati
I'm a black-belt in karate
And I love a good glass of wine
It turns girls on that I’m mysterious
I tell them I don't want nothing serious
'Cause even on a slow day
I could have a three way
Chat with two women at one time
I’m so much cooler online
So much cooler online

When I get home I kiss my mom
And she fixes me a snack
And I head down to my basement bedroom
And fire up my mac
In real life the only time I’ve ever even been to L.A
Is when I got the chance with the marching band
To play tuba in the Rose Parade

Online I live in Malibu
I pose for Calvin Klein, I've been in GQ
I'm single and I'm rich
And I've got a set of six pack abs that would blow your mind
I could have a three way
Yeah, I'm cooler online

When you got my kind of stats
It’s hard to get a date
Let alone a real girlfriend
But I grow another foot and I lose a bunch of weight
Every time I login

I’m out in Hollywood
I’m 6 foot 5 and I look [censored] good
Even on a slow day
I could have a three way
Yeah, I’m cooler online
Yeah, I’m cooler online

Yeah, I’m cooler online

Now if I were a songwriter my verse would go a little like this...

I pretend I am Phil Savitz
I wear capris like Dom Wren

But I never played high school soccer
Im just here to try to get the eagles a win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ

ENJOY!!!

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Quote:

These Boards are here for people to express their thoughts and use their right to FREE SPEECH(Its the American Way).

A right that I, Landon Donovan, Fight to defend every day by scoring PKs.

Dont like it dont read it!

Landon Donovan is off to save babies!

Speaking of Overrated the American use of Freedom of speech isn't really used so loosely anymore. We as Americans really have no freedom of speech. They try taking GOD out of school's and such, what happened to freedom of speech there. You really don,t have much freedom of speech on these boards figuring that if one of the Admin's don't agree with your posts and they don't think its respectable or worth the time. One click and it's deleted, then what are you going to do call the president and tell him that you haven't been given the right of speech! He would hang up on you quicker than every girl you've ever tried to call. How's that for your FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

B
throw in
throw in
B
Hiding behind Landon Donovans name is not exactly what I call freedom of speech.

bench
bench
Man, I don't know who Crazie is but Landon, keep practicing your pk's if you plan on getting anywhere.!!!

"Agree to disagree"
Goal
Goal
Landon Donovan...I have something for you

bench
bench
Quote:

Thank you all for you sweet comments I appreciate your thoughts! Its so grand to live in America and be able to speak so freely. But have no worries Landon Donovan does no wrong...

Today was nice coaches, my PKs looked great! Hope all is well at BC, practice hard round 1 is coming!

By the way when youre talking about great players do not forget Nestor still roams this earth, even if its not a high school pitch.

Thanks for the song Crazie, im going to make a special Landon Donovan Remix for you! Have a glorious all American evening all of my loyal supporters. Landon is off to feed the homeless and save kittens who are stuck in trees!

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

Thank you all for you sweet comments I appreciate your thoughts! Its so grand to live in America and be able to speak so freely. But have no worries Landon Donovan does no wrong...

Today was nice coaches, my PKs looked great! Hope all is well at BC, practice hard round 1 is coming!

By the way when youre talking about great players do not forget Nestor still roams this earth, even if its not a high school pitch.

Thanks for the song Crazie, im going to make a special Landon Donovan Remix for you! Have a glorious all American evening all of my loyal supporters. Landon is off to feed the homeless and save kittens who are stuck in trees!

bench
bench
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Look at that young bearcat learning his skills!

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Look at that young bearcat learning his skills!

bwahahahahahaha...you really don't have a clue.

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
is anyone else just findin this [censored] amusingggggg.. eyyyyyy shout out to my bruh WAKKKKKAAAAAA. i be chillen here in Fulton County Jail wit my 10 17 B-Squad boyz.... hollllaaaa

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
B
throw in
throw in
B
How about go back to your facebook.

Corner Kick
Online Content
Corner Kick
Man what's good!! This guy Landon is funny as ####! He's probably in the running for Rookie of the Year Posters! A Gucc you heard my new single Hard in the Paint? I was riding in my whip the other day and it came on the radio. I was crunk!!

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Brady Francis is off the hizzy!

B
throw in
throw in
B
HAHAHAHAHAHa

Corner Kick
Online Content
Corner Kick
Yeah Brady Francis is a player! Definitely my make my final power rankings list!!

B
throw in
throw in
B
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

A little a tune comes to mind for Landon...

I work down at the Pizza Pit
And I drive an old Hyundai
I still live with my mom and dad
I'm 5 foot 3 and overweight
I'm a scifi fanatic
A mild asthmatic
And I've never been to second base
But there's whole ‘nother me
That you need to see
Go checkout MySpace

'Cause online I'm out in Hollywood
I'm 6 foot 5 and I look [censored] good
I drive a Maserati
I'm a black-belt in karate
And I love a good glass of wine
I could have a three way
So much cooler online

When I get home I kiss my mom
And she fixes me a snack
And I head down to my basement bedroom
And fire up my mac
In real life the only time I’ve ever even been to L.A
Is when I got the chance with the marching band
To play tuba in the Rose Parade

Online I live in Malibu
I pose for Calvin Klein, I've been in GQ
I'm single and I'm rich
And I've got a set of six pack abs that would blow your mind
I could have a three way
Yeah, I'm cooler online

When you got my kind of stats
It’s hard to get a date
Let alone a real girlfriend
But I grow another foot and I lose a bunch of weight
Every time I login

I’m out in Hollywood
I’m 6 foot 5 and I look [censored] good
Even on a slow day
I could have a three way
Yeah, I’m cooler online
Yeah, I’m cooler online

Yeah, I’m cooler online

Now if I were a songwriter my verse would go a little like this...

I pretend I am Phil Savitz
I wear capris like Dom Wren

But I never played high school soccer
Im just here to try to get the eagles a win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ

ENJOY!!!

i have been to los angeles, malibu and hollywood and people out there would rather shoot themselve than listening to kenny chesney.

californianos are not that cool with cowboys.

Club of the century.
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
yeeaaahhh wakkka i heard that [censored]. it go hard.. landon be shhhwagggg smokin. aint got nothin for the trap. he a GOON!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard