Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
bench
bench
Landon's new prediction Upperstate will not be Chapin... Sorry! Have fun at Riverside

B.C. loses round 1, Dreher (call them the sleeper or Cinderella, but babys going to the ball) on to Lowerstate vs North Myrtle...

Silly Bearcats with their playoff hopes, But everyone can have dreams here in America... Where I am the best soccer player ever and I score PKs for FREEDOM!

throw in
throw in
Laces out Landon!!! BC will go deep in the playoffs and find theirselves in the Championship game!

Laces out DAN!!!
bench
bench
Quote:

Laces out Landon!!! BC will go deep in the playoffs and find theirselves in the Championship game!

Landon Donovan(Your fearless American Champion/Savior) says, Coach dont be foolish, B.C. just does not have what it takes to get through... Conditions will not always be favorable for you cocky bearcats... Soon you will see! South Aiken will be too much(again) for BC if that match up were to ever happen(doubtful as seeing they dont match up in the first round). And actual thoughts of the Finals haha that was a nice laugh thank you.

Was a great afternoon to be Landon Donovan, I shot 1000 PKs and then took a bubble bath, all for AMERICA! "I love winning and any team I'm on, I expect to win."- Thats my favorite thing Ive ever said! And coach my laces are always pointed towards victory so don't even worry about my laces.

Nice Too Too coach, oh I mean Ray!

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
The New York Yankees were voted number one and the Duke Blue Devils were voted number 2 in 2010 as the most hated teams in America. Both which won championships in their respected sports in the last year.

Landon Donovan was voted number 3 in America's all time soccer player list. He sent a pk soaring over the crossbar in a shootout in the MLS championship which they ended up losing in 2009.

Let fans pull for their teams and wish, hope and pray they they make it to the end.

Who cares??

bench
bench
Quote:

The New York Yankees were voted number one and the Duke Blue Devils were voted number 2 in 2010 as the most hated teams in America. Both which won championships in their respected sports in the last year.

Landon Donovan was voted number 3 in America's all time soccer player list. He sent a pk soaring over the crossbar in a shootout in the MLS championship which they ended up losing in 2009.

Let fans pull for their teams and wish, hope and pray they they make it to the end.

Who cares??

Landon Cares,

I only missed that PK to add to the drama of my overall career. When I am the 2010 World cup leading scorer you will be singing a different tune bearcat!

Ive scored 15 pks while writing this post to be exact so dont worry about any past misses

S
bench
bench
S
BC's confidence will find them sitting at home after Socastee if they are not careful!

Landon you may be my new favorite poster, hilarious.

B
throw in
throw in
B
Landon, you appear to be a jack...... You definitely discredited the name. AND calling people out maybe be cool to you when you dog your little high school friends. Lay off the coaches! Most of you got somewhere because of them.

bench
bench
Quote:

Landon, you appear to be a jack...... You definitely discredited the name. AND calling people out maybe be cool to you when you dog your little high school friends. Lay off the coaches! Most of you got somewhere because of them.

I as your American soccer leader feel offended!

Donovan says some people deserve what they get(Coaches who know who they are)!

Want good coaching? Send your lads to the Landon Donovan Academy of Soccer and life... and maybe one day they too can be American champions!

B
throw in
throw in
B
I knew it,,,,,, all talk.

bench
bench
Quote:

I knew it,,,,,, all talk.

Landon Donovan doesn't talk... he provides words for all Americans to live by!

Go Red, White,and Blue!

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard