Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Corner Kick
Corner Kick

Quote:

Achmed died and went to heaven....

Hey! Where are my virgins?

Deck 3

Last edited by TugJobber; 05/04/10 04:18 PM.

Puttin A's on B's
bench
bench
Landon says its pretty lame for B.C. coaches and players to login into this website to talk through ridiculous screen names (you all have cool pictures too by the way), You should all find a new hobby! Donovan's advice... Dont get too cocky with one win, and watch your backsides in the play offs.

While the world watches my delectable Landon Donovan backside dominating the MLS!

Congratulations in advance to South Aiken on splitting the Region Championship

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
You go Landy Cakes!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
AGREED!!!

Furthermore...I do enjoy a nice backside.

Puttin A's on B's
bench
bench
Don't walk into my gym with that hairline!!!

"You want a shot at the Title"
goal
goal
Quote:

yawn...more of this upperstate/lowerstate banter. BC and S. Aiken are both quality and if either reach state they willhave a great chance. You can talk rankings until you are blue in the face but rankings don't measure heart, they don't measure the drive the lowerstate has to beat the upstate teams.

People said the same thing last year when S. Aiken played Eastside. Well???? You never know what teams show up, who can or can't take pressure. Let it play out, if anything Revion V is prepared because of their schedules.

and yes trisoc, it does matter. If it doesn't matter to you, then don't post on the thread.

2103 I agree that the Lower State Champion will have a chance in the title game. We (EHS) learned that first hand last year! However, I do think the balance of power lies in the upstate with Mann, Riverside, and I guess Chapin. Those teams have proven it this year pretty convincingly vs. the lower state teams:

Riverside 3-0 Brooklyn Cayce
Chapin 3-0 Airport
Chapin 4-0 Brooklyn Cayce

Even a team like Blue Ridge tied Airport 1-1. Anything can happen and sometimes it does so good luck to all.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Why can't we get along??

FWIW I am quite the bandwagon fan; hence why I don' pull for BC. I am more of a Wando fan myself!!!

bench
bench
Quote:

Don't walk into my gym with that hairline!!!

Easy Coach... Don't worry about my hairline its just more of my beautiful skin for you to appreciate while I dominate the world in soccer.

And tugjobber I'm sure you enjoy many backsides wink wink

Landon Predicts that the Lowerstate belongs to none other than Chapin. But All is well because they will not last, the Upperstate will dominate their dreams like Freddy Krueger

USA 2010 WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS
****MVP LANDON DONOVAN***

G
bench
bench
G
Quote:

USA 2010 WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS
****MVP LANDON DONOVAN***

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

goal
goal
Quote:

Landon Predicts that the Lowerstate belongs to none other than Chapin. But All is well because they will not last, the Upperstate will dominate their dreams like Freddy Krueger

Well, Chapin is Upper State. They'll be Lower State next year.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard