Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
goal
goal
Quote:

Really, like any of these matter? None of them are good enough this year to get past the upper state teams! Take your pick Chapin, J.L. Mann, Eastside, Riverside. These 4 teams have dominated the rankings this year.

I wouldn't throw Eastside in the mix this year. Too young and skidding right now. We saw first hand what South Aiken did to us last year in the Finals so they may be the hot team right now.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
S
Brace
Brace
S
yawn...more of this upperstate/lowerstate banter. BC and S. Aiken are both quality and if either reach state they willhave a great chance. You can talk rankings until you are blue in the face but rankings don't measure heart, they don't measure the drive the lowerstate has to beat the upstate teams.

People said the same thing last year when S. Aiken played Eastside. Well???? You never know what teams show up, who can or can't take pressure. Let it play out, if anything Revion V is prepared because of their schedules.

and yes trisoc, it does matter. If it doesn't matter to you, then don't post on the thread.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Who is this Gym Rat clown anyways?

Is Coach Hinton posting now days????

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
T
kick off
kick off
T
Quote:

yawn...more of this upperstate/lowerstate banter. BC and S. Aiken are both quality and if either reach state they willhave a great chance. You can talk rankings until you are blue in the face but rankings don't measure heart, they don't measure the drive the lowerstate has to beat the upstate teams.

People said the same thing last year when S. Aiken played Eastside. Well???? You never know what teams show up, who can or can't take pressure. Let it play out, if anything Revion V is prepared because of their schedules.

and yes trisoc, it does matter. If it doesn't matter to you, then don't post on the thread.

To prove the point' here is a list of records against ranked teams only.
Lower State first
NMB 4-0-0
Airport 4-5-1
BC 5-6-2
SA 2-3-1

Upper State
Chapin 7-5-0
J.L. Mann 10-4-0
Riverside 8-3-0
Eastside 5-5-0

These are your top 8 team in the state for 3A soccer. It kinda looks like the upperstate has better success against ranked teams than the lower state other than NMB but at no fault to them the strength of their schedule hurts them.

S
Brace
Brace
S
one match at a time trisoc, the lower state will be ready. I am not guaranteeing anything except S. Aiken, BC, Airport, N. Myrtle, etc will be ready to play.

bench
bench
Quote:

so he looks like u at the gym?

Nah, I just work on my arms and chest

"You want a shot at the Title"
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
so assuming you did work abs you would be the fat guy on the floor?

bench
bench
The guy with the huge arms and chest poked out in a medium sized shirt with god given abs... That's me. See you at Gold's soon?

"You want a shot at the Title"
bench
bench
Back to the original topic!! Fantastic finish at BC last night! SA and BC could both go deep into the playoffs.

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
ill be at strom in columbia......
and i wear larges. im a little too buff for shmediums

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard