Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
bench
bench
Bishop England's pitch has to be ranked up there somewhere...

"Agree to disagree"
U
throw in
throw in
U
JL Mann and Blue Ridge is the size of a postage stamp.
Eastsides field mirrors Riversides, needs some grass.(alot more grass and widening) Mauldin overseeds there's to make there's look good, but my daughter said it's like playing on an ice rink , not a good surface. Dorman's is awesome. Woodruff's is awesome. Byrnes is terrible surface. The 2 of the 3 fields for Viking Cup at SV are a joke. Sirrine Stadium has alot of bare patches. Those are the fields I've seen this year.
All of the Greenville Public School Soccer Fields are bad. Mainly because their Football fields. The fields don't get a drink of water until high school football comes around. Why doesn't the High Schools go to the County to see if they can use Wenwood or MESA. Their owned by the county aren't they?

world cup
world cup
Manchester Meadows is pretty darn nice!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
U
throw in
throw in
U
Manchester Meadows is extremely nice. Who owns them? Who uses them practice? games? etc?

world cup
world cup
5th Annual BB&T Fort Mill Invitational High School Girls Tournament
March 18 - 20, 2011
Three 80-minute matches (with 3 officials) on the stadium turf fields
Good competition.....great fun!

(Shameless promotion).

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
A
kick off
kick off
A
Are we talking about the district stadium with the turf? Yes that is beautiful, but the field at the high school is awful and nowhere near regulation size.

I vote Nationford. I know it is new, but it is a beautiful stadium

corner kick
corner kick
Colleton County did an awesome job with their new stadium. New school is still under construction and you don't really know what to think as you are driving through a rather large jobsite and then you walk on to the pitch and it's kind of like a Twilight Zone experience. Especially if you have any recollection of their former facility.

Brace
Brace
Interesting article from MLS on field size: Fire prep for unique dimensions in KC

"I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles"
goal
goal
Quote:

JL Mann and Blue Ridge is the size of a postage stamp.
Eastsides field mirrors Riversides, needs some grass.(alot more grass and widening) Mauldin overseeds there's to make there's look good, but my daughter said it's like playing on an ice rink , not a good surface. Dorman's is awesome. Woodruff's is awesome. Byrnes is terrible surface. The 2 of the 3 fields for Viking Cup at SV are a joke. Sirrine Stadium has alot of bare patches. Those are the fields I've seen this year.
All of the Greenville Public School Soccer Fields are bad. Mainly because their Football fields. The fields don't get a drink of water until high school football comes around. Why doesn't the High Schools go to the County to see if they can use Wenwood or MESA. Their owned by the county aren't they?

Why don't you tell us how awesome Boiling Springs fields are?

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
I
goal
goal
I
Hey, Hey, where is Uncle Buck from, Pick on him... Well you are right, though. Football fields are not meant to be soccer fields too much crown, too short, way too narrow. Grass 6 months away from prime time use. Logo burned into center circle in negitive, via dead grass. Lines like football coaches are painting them for soccer teams! Blah blah blah... football is king.. just ask the AD er football coach?!?!?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard