Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

99% sure whoa is a former player that graduated last year.

He knows the former trash talking Achmed....so he has been around for awhile

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
So what do the 3A playoffs look like now?

bench
bench
is hilton head island not in the running? i have had the chance to see them play a couple games. they have a very young but dangerous team. they consist of 11 underclassmen and had a chance of winning against beaufort and pinewood prep. the team showed the ability to win as well as they held off cross town rivals bluffton in a very good match. They are gonna suprise a few people this year. May not win it all but watch out as those underclass men grow up.

Liverpool Football Club. You Will Never Walk Alone
corner kick
corner kick
Chapin is looking very clutch right now. Joey just had a hat-trick against Spring Valley.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
bench
bench
I think Riverside might make it from Upper State but in Lower State it just depends on who stays hot and healthy. SA looks strong and healthy NOW, but so does NMB. BC can sometimes find a way to get hot in May as well. I'm just excited to see the way this year plays out!

"Agree to disagree"
bench
bench
Quote:

I think Riverside might make it from Upper State but in Lower State it just depends on who stays hot and healthy. SA looks strong and healthy NOW, but so does NMB. BC can sometimes find a way to get hot in May as well. I'm just excited to see the way this year plays out!

Landon's watching you coach! Watch your backs...

Donovan says no bearcats will be getting hot in may, unless their air conditioners at home are broken!

Im watching you too SmallSodaMan! (COACH)

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Holy Crap!!!! I guess if you pro BC you coach.
Well, little man child....you're wrong....again.
But considering that your previous posts show how actually little you know about high school soccer, we should not be surprised.

Keep posting.....it gives us coaches something to laugh about.

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
bench
bench
Quote:

Quote:

Holy Crap!!!! I guess if you pro BC you coach.
Well, little man child....you're wrong....again.
But considering that your previous posts show how actually little you know about high school soccer, we should not be surprised.

Keep posting.....it gives us coaches something to laugh about.

Landon has his eye on you SmallSodaMan/coach! that's what you need to worry about! along with that 1st round match, good luck you'll need it!

I Landon Donovan am now off to shoot 500 PKs and then sunbathe with David Beckham. Every PK I shoot is just another chance of victory for the good ole' USA in the 2010 World Cup. When I win I'm going to rename the tournament the Landon Donovan Cup

B
throw in
throw in
B
We have our eye on you pretend Landon Donovan/ who probably cant play soccer very well.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Think this chickenhead rolled up to my boat the other day to ask me where the party was at. I showed her my cabin through and through.

Do you know her Landon?

Puttin A's on B's
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard