Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
bench
bench
Quote:

Think this chickenhead rolled up to my boat the other day to ask me where the party was at. I showed her my cabin through and through.

Do you know her Landon?

OOOOO My wife is pretty hot huh coach?
Thats why its great to be Landon Donovan because while shes in my bed, You can only look at her picture online!

Pays to be America's most amazing player ever and not a tugboat captain!

Have a pleasant evening coach, Practice those PKs and be like Landon

D
bench
bench
D
The Upper State winner will come from Chapin, Riverside and JL Mann. I watched the Greenville/Mann game last night dodging the thunderstorms which Mann won in OT after playing very poorly for most of the game and being down 2-0 late in the first half. This was the first time I had seen Mann play and while they definitely have the talent to win the State, they are very inconistent and many of their players make too many mistakes. Their Center back intentionally ran over one of the Greenville players in the box which led to a penalty kick goal. Mann is very athletic however and still found a way to win. I have seen Riverside play 3 times and am very impressed with how hard they play and how well they are coached. I have not seen Chapin but am familiar with Joey Demare and would expect they will be very competitive. My pick is Riverside because of their consistency

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Upper State Final 4

Mann/Daniel- Don't know anything about Daniel this year but I'm guessing their not going to beat Mann.

Riverside/Chapin- Interesting match-up. I know Riverside is a very good team and so is Chapin but I'm giving the edge to Chapin. Clubbers Central there!

Upper State Final
Chapin/Mann-Should be a good one! Going with Chapin...

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard