Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

...let's move on to playoffs. Hopefully Irmo will see DF again!

Dutch Fork will probably have to knock off Wando in the second round for that to happen. Fourth seed Irmo may actually have an easier path through the playoffs than second seed Dutch Fork.

Dutch Fork doesn't come near Wando in the 2nd round. Lexington will probably play Wando in the second round.

Yes, you are correct, but at the time I wrote this post I was going on Coach Fryland's post (see below) that Lexington had the 1 seed and Dutch Fork the 2 seed. Of course we now know that is reversed and Irmo could possibly see Dutch Fork next Friday.

Poster: Coach Fryland
Quote:

Region V Tie breaker
1. Head to head
2. Points within region
Based on this Lexington and Dutch Fork are region co-champions and Lexington gets the 1 seed.
DF loss to Aiken hurt them more than Lexington's loss to WK
3. M Morabito, your right, if Lexington and DF had to go to 3rd tie-breaker, Lexington would have won.

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
Please don't call me ignorant. My daughter was the Irmo player in the play and the player from DF kicked the ball..not her,and that is why our keeper picked it up.I do believe the Irmo keeper has enough sense to know the play on the field and that is why she picked up the ball.Can we let it go now??

D
bench
bench
D
New to this, but here goes! First, Referees are human and make mistakes, just as we all do. It does seem,from the posts I have seen, that refs are a problem all over.As you may have guessed by the name, I am the father of the Irmo keeper. I will not lower myself to name calling here and respect the right to your opinions. I will say however that my daughter has played keeper for some time and would NEVER pick up a ball that was intentionally passed back. Doesn't change the outcome or the fact that we as a team did not capitalize on our opportunities, but who knows where we would have gone without the 2nd goal? As far as what kind of coach Irmo has, I would say a pretty darn good one to take a team that was going through the things this team has gone through with the coaching change and all the assorted injuries to key players and be in every single game this season! Way to go Coach!You have done a great job this season! Congrats to DF, Lex, and WK for great seasons and good luck in the playoffs!

C
bench
bench
C
from 5/5
@ ridgeview

chapin 1
ridgeview 2

from 5/6
Senior night @ chapin

chapin 13
Lower Richland 0

I
goal
goal
I
Boiling Springs Varsity girls 5-1 over Byrnes. Nice to get one of our forwards back off injury.

D
throw in
throw in
D
May 4, 2010
Wade Hampton (Hampton) canceled game with Ashley Ridge due to school awards conflict.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard