Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
brace
brace
M
Quote:

Why were they both in the park during the entire match?

They were feeding the ducks!

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
goal
goal
Awesome!

corner kick
corner kick
well all i can say is i personally know alex on the field. and he is the biggest sissy and whinner. thats what the last half of club season he did not play too much cause he holds the ball way too long and crys when things dont go his way. he is extremely selfish. but dont get me wrong hes a decent player but just nothing near Emmett hence why Emmett won this award. Emmetts style of play is unparalleled. his one two touch play is amazing. played against both guys before. emmett wayyyy better. thats my two cents... thank you... 10 17 BRICKSQUAD!!!1! hollllla to my mane WAKKKKKAAAAA

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
goal kick
goal kick
I'm in disbelief that you just described Alex Martinez as a "decent" player. Alex is one of the best players in the entire astate. The goals and the assists that he has racked up are simply briiant. He has the ability to take over, control, and win games for his respective teams. He "crys when things dont go his way" because of his extreme passion for the game of soccer. He refuses to be beat/lose the ball and he never gives up. Come on man, give the kid some credit where credit is due. To say that Alex is decent is an incorrect and overall ignorant statement.

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

I'm in disbelief that you just described Alex Martinez as a "decent" player. Alex is one of the best players in the entire astate. The goals and the assists that he has racked up are simply briiant. He has the ability to take over, control, and win games for his respective teams. He "crys when things dont go his way" because of his extreme passion for the game of soccer. He refuses to be beat/lose the ball and he never gives up. Come on man, give the kid some credit where credit is due. To say that Alex is decent is an incorrect and overall ignorant statement.

Irony at it's best. The kid is calling someone ignorant while misspelling "brilliant" and "state". Haha gotta love it

G'd up from the feet up
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

lets just kiss his ass while your at it

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
goal kick
goal kick
Good work at pointing out some typos Bernie.

Now time to point out your lack of grammatical knowledge.

You said "Irony at it's best." Technically what you are saying here is "Irony at it is best." Doesn't really make much sense.

Defenders have been kissing his ass all year. I'm just giving recognition where recognition is needed.

corner kick
corner kick
Are you don't need kneepads while your down there?

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
goal kick
goal kick
Nope, I'm good. I can tell that Alex eats a lot of pineapple.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard