Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
A great game @ Wando by two very talented teams. It's really a shame that a quality team like Lexington had to exit so early in the playoffs.

Wando goals were scored by

Melissa McCool, Freshman
Brook Lisson, Senior
Kelsey Timmerman, Junior

Great play by both keepers. Amelia Henderson for Wando made 2 incredible saves to keep the score from being close. She made many excellent plays/decisions throughout the game! Definately the MVP of the night! You have to add her to the best goalies in the state list.

As a side note, the referee was terrible both ways. No game changing calls, but it would be nice to have referees that KNOW the rules, call them consistently and can keep up with game play. I know there are good referees out there. Sure hope to see them in the coming games!

Congratulations to the Lowcountry teams, Wando, Stratford and Summerville, for making it to round 3!

world cup
world cup
The center referee for the Fort Mill - TL Hanna game last night was excellent. She did a great job.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
bench
bench
just wanted to give some props to dorman girls on a well played game last night. much better team than i expected and i would have to contribute it to some great coaching it seems like. can't say anything good about their fans tho, sorry! it was a tough one but good luck the rest of the way. still cant quite say i'm pulling for ya though, but it certainly could get interesting and people should know not under estimate them!

S
goal
goal
S
i agree about the lexington team, good team & the fullbacks matched up well with wando.
the refs were a very experienced crew last night & did a great job.
all the ref bashing is kind of silly & i would suggest some of you get certified.

K
Kickoff
Kickoff
K
"i agree about the lexington team, good team & the fullbacks matched up well with wando."
Thank you sandman! Our back line consisted of 2 freshman and a junior so watch out next year because these girls will be back! ha

A
bench
bench
A
TL Hanna - 4
Fort Mill - 2

WOW, wouldn't have thought this, with FM returning 21 players (from a state semi-final team), having double digit seniors and a hand picked coach. Interesting!

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
SVgoal10,

Thank you very much for the compliment! Spring Valley was a very good team and gave us all we could handle. You have one of the best and well respected coaches in the state. The keeper was outstanding for Spring Valley.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Hey DS...get your fans in line! Must be that loud mouth mom again!

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
C9,

Easy now . I thought our parents were well behaved. They did share their dissatisfaction with some of the questionable calls being made and some of the no calls. Our parents, students and friends of Dorman Soccer drove a long way to support our ladies. And we thank them for the support and positive encouragement.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
[quote "but that call was obvious. Ball played into the box from the left side to the feet of a HH forward in front of the goal (near post) and a Dreher defender came from behind her and into her body - knocking her forward and off the ball. Unfortunate timing and placement, but a clear foul that denied a scoring opportunity."

Then that should have been a red card, right? Was any card issued?

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard