Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Wayne Offline OP
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
The National Soccer Coaches Assn Of America and Adidas have selected Dutch Fork senior midfielder Corey Lugger to the 2003 NSCAA/Adidas High School All America Team. Lugger is the first DF soccer player to receive this award. He was also named to the All Region, The State Paper's All Area, and All State team after last season. In addition he was selected as the Gatorade Team player of The Year. The 5'9", 160 pound center midfielder has started for 2 years at DF and also plays at Greenville Futbol Club (GFC) where he is coached by Chris Barrett.
http://www.nscaa.com/scripts/runisa.dll?m2:gp::14028+article+64994

Goal
Goal
Great news for Corey, but where is he going to college? Seems to be some higher profile players this year (if he's heading to D2).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cola Fan...Not sure what you mean by "Seems to be some higher profile players this year (if he's heading to D2)" but I know that Corey has several offers to attend both in state and out of state D1 schools. He is currently finalizing his discussions with those schools and will be making a decision on where he will go in the next several weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW!!!!! Hope this helps DF get over the hump. So is he also the Gatorade POY and Adidas POY? All-American uh. Pretty good. Must be a heck of a player. What number was he last year? Was he one of the ones a few years back that wanted to get rid of the coach out there? Good honor for the Duth Fork Program!

Brace
Brace
Wow, I've never even heard of this kid. I thought that the kid from Mauldin (Arrieta) or Christ Church (Charowksi) would have gotten an award like this. I hope Lugger is DI, if not this looks bad for SC soccer. Anyways, congratulations and hope that he lives up to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Money talks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoton WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!! We all know by now that Dreher has 11 All-Americans and that Columbia will rule the entire soccer world taking over as the new REAL MADRID or should I say REAL DREHER!!!!!!!!! Please please take your OWN advice!!!!!!!!

Goal
Goal
Mr. or Mrs. Shearer, I don't know if Dreher has 11 All-Americans, but the Blue Devils should be very good this year. I expect Dreher to challenge Myrtle Beach for the AAA Lower State championship. They'll also get some tough competition from West Florence and B-C, but are probably a little too experienced for those teams next spring. Go Devils!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea yea yea,like spoton says Money talks! I guess well just have to wait and see!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shearer, your comments and innuendo-like insults have no place on this message board. You are detracting from the honor bestowed on Corey for years of hard work and dedication to the sport of soccer. It is an honor that all of us in South Carolina should be proud of. This link was clearly established for that purpose--not to take jabs at players or coaches.

I say congratulations to Corey on an outstanding accomplishment that is a testament to your dedication and fervor for the sport of soccer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard