Brace
S
hilarious...

B
throw in
throw in
B
Dave
The player on the back post is in almost the exact position of a diagram in our rule book that illustrates a player in an offside position who does not influence the play. I have walked in the shoes; I make those calls every week.

throw in
throw in
dont think im taking anything away from irmo because they are a quality side but it seems like more than half of their goals are off poorly defended throw ins.. i wanna see them play a team who has the talent and coaching to deal with this "set pieces" gonna have to wait until the lowerstate final or even state to see that though!

throw in
throw in
thanks dad. i know its aj, but "near the GK" is a relative term. BA, thats nice you have pictures, how bout a link? i bet the pictures of the little players in your little book don't move do they? thats also nice you make bad calls every week i'm talkin about walkin in the keeps boots. how do you KNOW if the guy is interfering with him or not? were you standing directly behind him during the match? were YOU watchin his every movement right before the video swung over there to him? being a ref doesnt make you an expert and neither does bein a dad of a keep. it only makes you think you do.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
I can't believe this discussion is still going on...Lames

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

dont think im taking anything away from irmo because they are a quality side but it seems like more than half of their goals are off poorly defended throw ins.. i wanna see them play a team who has the talent and coaching to deal with this "set pieces" gonna have to wait until the lowerstate final or even state to see that though!

Hmmm... maybe a team like Northwestern. Oh wait, they already played northwestern and beat them, and if i recall correctly every single one of their goals against NW was in the run of play. Quit hatin squanc

G'd up from the feet up
Kickoff
Kickoff
Well, from the videos provided it does seem that Irmo relies heavily on throw-ins for goals. I have no problem with that - it works for Stoke City! However that is some of the most shoddy goalkeeping ever by Stratford. Good job by Irmo.

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Hmmm... maybe a team like Northwestern. Oh wait, they already played northwestern and beat them, and if i recall correctly every single one of their goals against NW was in the run of play. Quit hatin squanc

Sorry Bernie, but you are wrong. Irmo did not have a single goal in the run of play against NW. The first one was a corner. The second one was a free kick from about 40 yds out. And the third was a corner kick. Come on man; get your facts straight.

Northwester will be ready to deal with whatever free kick, corner, or throw in that Irmo has drawn up. They are a much better team than they were in Lake Murray. You'll see.

I would also like to point out that against SV a few years ago, in all three of the seasons the team that won the regular season match up lost in the State game... just sayin'

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
B
kick off
kick off
B
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry Bernie, but you are wrong. Irmo did not have a single goal in the run of play against NW. The first one was a corner. The second one was a free kick from about 40 yds out. And the third was a corner kick. Come on man; get your facts straight.

Northwester will be ready to deal with whatever free kick, corner, or throw in that Irmo has drawn up. They are a much better team than they were in Lake Murray. You'll see.

I would also like to point out that against SV a few years ago, in all three of the seasons the team that won the regular season match up lost in the State game... just sayin'

who cares how irmo scored the goals? did northwestern win or lose? oh yeah they lost end of story.. am i saying they will in the finals no its a total different game and maybe different composed teams.

Z
bench
bench
Z
goals a goals a goals a goal

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard