Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
goal kick
goal kick
Not a great quality, but now I'm really rooting against Irmo more than ever before. Never thought a program would out pay BC staff when it comes to getting on the side of officials, hehehe im only joking

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

Link to offside? Wando goal called back. Three Irmo players on the goal line. Far side AR who is 30 yards away makes the call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ThOqXOvfHI

i really wished i hadn't seen this...wow

goal
goal
Quote:

Quote:

Link to offside? Wando goal called back. Three Irmo players on the goal line. Far side AR who is 30 yards away makes the call.

This gets worse by the minute! Wow! Home job!

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
Quote:

Manchester do you have a video of the "equally debatable call" I heard it clearly went in the goal without a touch. I assume you are talking about the throw in goal from Padula?

It think there was one Padula throw that went in without touching anyone. The goal I'm talking about was received on the thigh at the line by WANDO followed by him backing into the goal due to his momentum. The only way anyone could have made an accurate call on this one was with still frame images and slow motion. I might put it up if I have the time.

The one the keeper stopped with the ball appearing to cross the goal on the ground never fully crossed the line as we all hoped it had at the time.

Can someone tell me what the call was on the WANDO goal that was called back? After taking a look at it, I don't see the offsides. Thanks for posting K.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

How dare you! For Irmo, this is blasphemy!

http://www.wyff4.com/video/23608087/index.html

I'm not a goalkeeper but does anyone feel like the Eastside keeper is taking awful angles for Ryan Hurst's first and last goals?

Last edited by Leopold.Bloom; 05/19/10 10:35 PM.

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
I
goal kick
goal kick
I
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh please! It wasn't offside, it was a foul that was called. get over yourself. and talk about missed calls, the second padula throw in that went into the goal clearly, i mean CLEARLY touched a wando defender. we can argue all day about this and that. IRMO won. period. Time for state. Get ready.

L
kick off
kick off
L
Each team was tagged with a goalie inteference call, that negated the score on Wando's second and Padula's second.

ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS 4 THE KIDS!
B
throw in
throw in
B
Neither of the rule books I have mention anything about goalie interference. A keeper is one of the players on the field with the special rights of using his hands in a define area. No other sprecial rights or protections.

B
throw in
throw in
B
Man, Here we go again. It is always the only game we hear about. You have to pick apart everything. Get over it. Same people, same teams. Always this ones fault and didnt really happen, OR what sucky refs. Someone winsm someone looses. FACT! Happens ro the best of us.......

L
kick off
kick off
L
BeenAround, if you truely have then maybe you need to go back to rule twelve of the NFHS Soccer Rules. Try Section 1 first the Wando player Jump's into Irmo's Keeper, end play Direct out. We can also go to Section 3 for Pushing it does look like the keep was pushed as the Wando player came down,(the video quality is a bit fuzzy though), end play Direct out. lets try section 5 is it possable that the keeper was obstructed in getting up by the Wando player (again a bit fuzzy) lets try section 6, Jumping into the keeper can be dangerous play clearly the Wando play would not be able to jump higher than the keeper can reach and lays him out. The AR made the same call as the center in calling it dead and even with the fuzzy video can make out the flag being raised. Then again this discussion could also be made for the goal called off going the other way. The crew last night did a fine job and when all was said and done had waiver off Three goals that Irmo may have had

ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS 4 THE KIDS!
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard