Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
B
kick off
kick off
B
Quote:

I'm sorry but in that video the pass Acree had to Day was just dirty. That defender needs to just get on his knees now and say yes you are my daddy.

Or day could have just picked the ball out of the goal and handed it to on of the defenders! lol

B
kick off
kick off
B
Quote:

Quote:

I'm sorry but in that video the pass Acree had to Day was just dirty. That defender needs to just get on his knees now and say yes you are my daddy.

Or day could have just picked the ball out of the goal and handed it to on of the defenders! lol

i meant the ball out of the goal and handed it to one of the defenders

M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
5/15
IRMO vs Beaufort @ IRMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5BT0d3c6a8

Goal 2: Matt Sieverding

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
corner kick
corner kick
haha who was that in the video that whiffed a wide open goal? but nice finish regardless he was just at right place at right time. acree by far has the sickest goals for irmo

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
5/18
IRMO vs WANDO @ IRMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GroL10582Eg

Goal 1: Zach Acree
Goal 2: Connor Dunbaker

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
The Acree goal was just a smart decision on his part. He sees the Wando keeper organizing his D and step off his line a bit and then takes the shot. Very heads up play. The second goal was just sick!!! Congrats to both teams on a great season, good luck Irmo on Saturday.

goal
goal
saw a display of sportsmanship during the irmo-wando match last night i'm not sure i've ever quite seen before. late in the second half, a wando player was on the ground cramping up, and zach acree ran over there and immediately started helping him stretch it out.

i thought that was pretty cool, and wanted to give props to zach!

B
kick off
kick off
B
Quote:

saw a display of sportsmanship during the irmo-wando match last night i'm not sure i've ever quite seen before. late in the second half, a wando player was on the ground cramping up, and zach acree ran over there and immediately started helping him stretch it out.

yeah that was very sportsmanship like of him but irmos fans provoking the wando fans at the end by going over to them and saying a bunch of crap simply very immature and unsportsmanlike....simply celebrate and have fun with your team who are going to the final.... completely unneccessary wat they did. But sick goal by connor.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Quote:

Quote:

yeah that was very sportsmanship like of him but irmos fans provoking the wando fans at the end by going over to them and saying a bunch of crap simply very immature and unsportsmanlike....simply celebrate and have fun with your team who are going to the final.... completely unneccessary wat they did. But sick goal by connor.

It was unacceptable and unsportsmanlike behavior that some of the YOUNG IRMO fans displayed last night. The administrators got to them as soon as possible to correct them. Congratulations to Wando on a terrific season.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard