Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Quote:

saw a display of sportsmanship during the irmo-wando match last night i'm not sure i've ever quite seen before. late in the second half, a wando player was on the ground cramping up, and zach acree ran over there and immediately started helping him stretch it out.

i thought that was pretty cool, and wanted to give props to zach!

This is very cool! A great step forward to a rivalry with mutual respect instead of hating.

S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

5/18
IRMO vs WANDO @ IRMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GroL10582Eg

Goal 1: Zach Acree
Goal 2: Connor Dunbaker

cheesy call to set up the free kick.
but that wando coach ain't gonna be happy when he sees this video & his goalie not ready...

corner kick
corner kick
acree is just a great player. knew what to do when the wando keeper wasnt ready. just pure soccer savy. nice goal. no wrong there wando just wasnt smart in that situation especially the keeper. never leave your mark and dunbakers goal was just absolutely sick. upper 90. shizzzamm! IRMO will win state this year. they are just too strong

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Quote:

Quote:

5/18
IRMO vs WANDO @ IRMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GroL10582Eg

Goal 1: Zach Acree
Goal 2: Connor Dunbaker

cheesy call to set up the free kick.
but that wando coach ain't gonna be happy when he sees this video & his goalie not ready...

Yea, what first stuck out to me was where is the foul and did the ball previously go out of bounds. I can't hear the referee whistle to start the play. Nice kick into the goal.

S
goal
goal
S
even the first defender is walking away with his back to the ball for some dumb reason when the kick is made....thats a terrible way for wando to play the semis.

J
Brace
Brace
J
worm,
the referee does not have to whistle a ball back into play with a free kick. Only if 10 yards was asked for, and I didn't see the 10 yards being asked for. A team can quick restart the ball any time they want, as long as the ball comes to a complete stop. Great heads up play by Irmo.

goal kick
goal kick
I hate to say it, but that was clever

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
Keeper made a sophomore mistake in a game with a lot put on his shoulders. Other than that he played a great game and will keep his head held high. Things happen, it's high school ball. He will be back for two more years and learning from lessons like this are something you don't forget and won't let happen again.

S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

Keeper made a sophomore mistake in a game with a lot put on his shoulders. Other than that he played a great game and will keep his head held high. Things happen, it's high school ball. He will be back for two more years and learning from lessons like this are something you don't forget and won't let happen again.

great answer from a great coach.
but can you clue us in on why others were not ready, what happened to some to fall asleep, 1st defender, etc.?
soooo close coach, congrats on a geat season.

B
throw in
throw in
B
As stated above, whistle shouldn't be blown to restart after a foul unless 10 yards are asked for. Even worse, listen to the sound on the video. Ref blows a double, which means "Look at me". Wando players comply and Irmo scores.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard