Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
corner kick
corner kick
its done with. Acree was very alert and made a heads up play. congrats to wando on a nice season sad to see it end sooner then they wanted

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
After seeing the video I have no idea on why the first defender moved from where he was set. He had the inside shut down to make that shot impossible. Wish it was something I could have seen in the game but being on the far side I could not tell what was happening near the ball. Trust me that is what stuck out most on the video was why did he move??

S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

After seeing the video I have no idea on why the first defender moved from where he was set. He had the inside shut down to make that shot impossible. Wish it was something I could have seen in the game but being on the far side I could not tell what was happening near the ball. Trust me that is what stuck out most on the video was why did he move??

in that players defense, it kind of looks like the team was responding to the refs instructions because the team was not in play mode when the shot was taken.
anyway...like you said, they won't do that again.

M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
Quote:

To Beenaround's point, he moved after he heard the double whistle from what I can tell. The lesson here is to always keep an eye on the ball. This could've happened to either team.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
goal
goal
After watching last night's debacle at Mann one thing is apparent in high school soccer this year: no one faces the ball!

Time and again players turn and look the other way or run down field with their back to the ball. Whatever happened to backpedaling?

No matter what the sport the name of the game is to keep your eye on the ball. When you don't bad things happen and Wando surrendered what appears to be a really cheap score!

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
goal
goal
Quote:

As stated above, whistle shouldn't be blown to restart after a foul unless 10 yards are asked for. Even worse, listen to the sound on the video. Ref blows a double, which means "Look at me". Wando players comply and Irmo scores.

Who was the center referee?

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
I don't know, but there was an equally debatable call against IRMO in the second half on a throw in that went into the goal as a WANDO player received it. So, I suppose it all balances out for the most part.

The IRMO vs WANDO matches have always been highly competitive and full of controversy. This is why the stadium is always full of fans. It was a great atmosphere last night. No different from the way it was at WANDO last year.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
S
goal
goal
S
Quote:

I don't know, but there was an equally debatable call against IRMO in the second half on a throw in that went into the goal as a WANDO player received it. So, I suppose it all balances out for the most part.

The IRMO vs WANDO matches have always been highly competitive and full of controversy. This is why the stadium is always full of fans. It was a great atmosphere last night. No different from the way it was at WANDO last year.

it was a fun game at wando last year & none of this years reg season games came close.

goal kick
goal kick
Manchester do you have a video of the "equally debatable call" I heard it clearly went in the goal without a touch. I assume you are talking about the throw in goal from Padula?

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
B
throw in
throw in
B
Link to offside? Wando goal called back. Three Irmo players on the goal line. Far side AR who is 30 yards away makes the call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ThOqXOvfHI

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard