Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Goal
Goal
Quote:

I have seen this also, but every time I have the coach has stood up there with him to shake hands. Of course I have also seen entire teams skip the awards so it can get much worse!

I've seen that at the 4A finals in the past as well! I hate poor sportsmanship. Nothing worse than a runner-up medal in the trash can or thrown across the field.

Victory Starts Here!
goal kick
goal kick
Its emotions though, can you really blame a player after he/she just worked so hard and came so close and be defeated at the final stage? Heartbreaking, and no player really wants to keep a runners-up medal? Except maybe for added motivation the next time out

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
Goal
Goal
Quote:

Its emotions though, can you really blame a player after he/she just worked so hard and came so close and be defeated at the final stage? Heartbreaking, and no player really wants to keep a runners-up medal? Except maybe for added motivation the next time out

Disagree wholeheartedly! There are probably 46 other 4A teams that would have loved to have been there to accept a State Runners-Up medal. Sorry, that boat don't float! It's just poor when a principal, AD, and Hall of Fame coach don't do anything about poor sportsmanship. No excuse!

Victory Starts Here!
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

I've seen that at the 4A finals in the past as well! I hate poor sportsmanship. Nothing worse than a runner-up medal in the trash can or thrown across the field.

If you're talking about Irmo, I'm not surprised

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
B
throw in
throw in
B
WOW, even on this forum. If my child acted in an inappropriate manner, she would not WANT to come home. You work hard, you win, You work hard, you lose. Thats what happens... We parents and coaches have got to set a better example.

goal kick
goal kick
hahaha I certainly never wanted to see my parents after I got in trouble at school or even had a bad game

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard