Print Thread
#136458 05/15/10 01:51 PM
M
Marta Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
Thought it would be great to hear from coaches, parents, fans about seniors finishing out high school soccer. Mostly, I wanted to acknowledge my own (brag), Shelley and Kerry Puckett! Join in and brag away on your senior players.

What an incredible run! Four year varsity starters, three out of four state champions and despite the loss last night, not many players can say that. All region, All state (Kerry), captains. Great times in club with Bridge, MPSC, the Wando, W. Ashley, Summerville, Stratford, James Island girls. All the best players in town. Incredible coaches, Andy Grist, Shannon Champ, Ralph Polson, Dante Johnson, Dave Snyder (HS). Traveling like gypsies with wonderful parents (what city is this - haven’t we been here before?). Sending the girls to Sweden for Gothia World Cup without us! We relish every moment. Thank God my husband introduced me to soccer long ago or I wouldn’t know who Marta was!

Kerry goes on to play in the North South game and in college at St. Mary’s College, Notre Dame, IN. Shelley chose not to pursue college play and will attend USC.

We’re bustin’ a gut with pride. The agony of the loss to AM is already overshadowed by the glow of their accomplishments.

Now on to the boy’s board and hopefully he’ll be 4 for 4.... triplets you know.....

Marta #136459 05/16/10 02:45 PM
M
Marta Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
No other shout outs for seniors?

Well, I'll keep going with a shout out for the rest of the BE soccer seniors and the colleges they'll be attending:

Chandler Coggin - S. Carolina
Maggie Cornely - S. Carolina or Clemson
Aimee Flato - Clemson
Hannah Kearse - West Virginia
Liz McDonald - Clemson
Elizabeth Miller - Clemson (Palmetto Fellows Scholar)
Katie Runey - S. Carolina

Congrats girls. You're the greatest.

Marta #136460 05/16/10 02:49 PM
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
no seniors at our school..Maybe next year

Link Copied to Clipboard