Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Mary,

Last post here since I spend more time on this then preparing my team for the playoffs.

The list you received was not the complete list. Some nominations were late getting in and we received an updated list on Sunday morning. We had about 10 more players that were not on the list. Speaking just about mine - I nominate all three players as outlined by the rules and regulations of SCSoccer.

Limits on how many players from a team are not the answer.
Coaches nominating and following up on the obligations is one way. Having coaches to represent you area is another answer.

Last edited by DormanSoccer; 05/16/10 09:19 PM.
L
goal kick
goal kick
L
You would need to take that up with Coach Fryland...the coach is who nominates the players.

M
Mary Offline OP
bench
OP Offline
bench
M
I just printed off the last list posted on SC Soccer, and that is what I based my post on. No one would have been able to do their homework on 10 players just nominated...OH BUT WAIT...their coaches were in attendance, so there wouldn't have been a need.... since you could give insight into any of those last additions. Gee, if only everyone had that opportunity!

Thanks for your comments and clarification on that...
Like I said before...you did your job.....
doesn't change the fact that those Region IV and V coaches DID NOT do theirs. They will have alot of disappointed players, coaches and parents to answer to.

Yes, and I am going to say it one more time.....
Without every region being represented there is NO WAY
in my opinion that this is a true ALL- STATE team.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Why should coaches have to show up to fight for their players to be all state? Because the coaches that show up get their players in?
What kind of process is this? Think about it..
My daughter's coach thought enough of her to nominate her and she knows she has the respect of her fellow teammates for what she has brought to the team..
I guess that's all the reward she needs..Respect from her peers

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
That was my point. The question was-why weren't any Lexington players nominated..it would be up to the coach to nominate them-right?? My daughter was also nominated and she appreciates what that meant,whether she was chosen or not.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
It is..what it is..Four or five players from one team..Please..

G
throw in
throw in
G
"These were how the players were divided
All-State team- 5????- WANDO PLAYERS
4????- MAULDIN PLAYERS
3????- DORMAN PLAYERS
2- TL HANNA PLAYERS
1- HILLCREST PLAYER
1- SUMMERVILLE PLAYER
1- FORT MILL PLAYER "

IS THE NAMES LISTED ANYWHERE

Running with the big dogs
O
throw in
throw in
O
The current process for selecting these players is flawed. There really needs to be a change for the sake of the players. Must say congratulations to those who did make the list!

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
USC,
The list is at the top of the forum..SCHSSCA and then just look for the thread..It was posted today

S
goal
goal
S
Congratulations to the SEVEN ALL-STATE players from CESA 92 Girls Premier.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard