Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone tell my me about Chase Rowell? (people who have played with and against him, coaches, parents, ect.) I heard he's very smart about the game, is a great talker on the feild, good vision, and if the kid works hard enough and starts to "market" himself well he could go to a big D1 school. I also know he is a jr. at SV. If anyone could add anything else about chase or spring valley I would be very greatful. Thanks and I look forward to everyone's post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
chase is a righteous dude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I played club ball with him last year and he is amazing. He is, like you said, smart with the game and adds a lot to the team. He makes smart plays out of tight and tense situations. He also has a good humor and is very accepting to others on his teams. I believe he will play D1 and do well there. If you have any more question abouts Chase, just let me know.

Goal
Goal
Don't know who Chase Rowell is, but as long as SV keeps losing in the 1st round of the playoffs, they'll always be Columbia's biggest underachievers!

Link Copied to Clipboard