Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#13664 01/16/04 03:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And before I forget ... all the others who replied Keane ... stop being followers or fear of Foley's smart a@# comments to make you all lokk stupid .. and speak the truth ... living here and being forced to know what American Football is you all know the tru answer .. so get off MAN U's nuts

#13665 01/17/04 01:14 PM
goal
OP Offline
goal
No no no no no no NO!!!

First thing, I think its great that nobody is arguing over the Mia Hamm v Landon Donovan result!!

What real fighting experience does Shockey really have?!? Keane grew up boxing, I think his brief record was 3-0, he is from one of the roughest parts of Cork, he would take Shockey apart...all 6'4 of him. I'd say David Beckham v Jeremy Shockey would be a fairer fight.

#13666 01/21/04 02:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow .. what an amazing record of 3-0 thats speaks for itslef right there ... but then to be from CORK .. man oh man that really pts the icing onthe cake ... Cork, that's in the range of like Brooklyn and Compton right .. on the level of toughness .. come on Foley on this subject I must say YOU ARE A JOKE! How about this ... You vs. Shockey! Who wins that ...

#13667 01/21/04 03:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahahah man this stuttgart guy has some real "spunk"....foley please forgive me on my ignorance on such a topic as to how "gangsta" cork ireland is. Honestly if you could tell me how coming from "hard core" cork would make a guy able to win in any fight please i would love to hear it. Now i know this is getting so far off the topic of soccer, but honestly foley really intrigues me... i can honestly say i always look forward to seeing what he has to say next. Anyways please let me and everyother american that reads this site know what the "rough" parts of cork are really like. Because honestly im not buying it. Anyways hopefully we can talk about soccer, for i will give you do know what you are talking for the most part when it comes to facts about the game, your opinion is just what makes you so interesting to me.

Hala Madrid!!!

on another note Real lost zidane to a muscle tear and we will have to face valencia starting tonight at the bernabeu in the quarterfinal leg of the kings cup, gonna be tough!!!

#13668 01/22/04 06:34 PM
goal
OP Offline
goal
Personally I reckon Shockey is a bit of a wannabe tough guy - with Muhammed Ali aside there aren't too many guys who can talk and walk if you know what I mean. Shockey "talks a good game" but thats about it, true hardmen do not spout off down some reporters mike... Keane doesn't and is recognised as a true midfield enforcer, but Shockey...I'm not even bothered - no contest as far as I'm concerned.

Af

PS - no, Cork is no compton or bronx, and funnily enough I'm happy that such places do not exist in Ireland, but when there is trouble we tend to settle it with fists, any coward can pull a tr*gger.

#13669 01/23/04 02:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with Foley. I've never heard of any violence in Ireland that involved guns or machine guns.
It also seems perfectly logical to me that a 250 pound man that can run a 4.7 and bench over 400 pounds would stuggle with the wee man from Cork. The rest of you guys are all crazy. Preach on Foley.

#13670 01/23/04 03:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHA.........lol.........foley knows his junk..ill have to give it to him.

#13671 01/23/04 02:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have never been to a site with so many people that have no thoughts of their own!! besides foley, who i will give it to even though he doesnt make sense 95% of the time the lil guy really gives it a good effort at arguing.....but then you get all these other kids who have no clue what they are talkin about so they pick a band waggon and hop on. Foley, the sad thing is it is very easy to stereotype a big city that you have never been to....yes there are a lot of shootings but do you or any other one of your puppets mean to tell me that violence with your fists makes you more of a man than violence with a gun.....either way its still violence....PUPPETS!!! Maybe we could all be lucky enough to move to IRELAND so we can be safe while proving our manhood with our fists....hahahahahaha.......this is great i must say. Again i would never put foley down for making some original thoughts, however all these other guys that get on teh board just to say comments like ...."foley sure knows his stuff" , remove your strings and ask whoever your owner is, if you can start formulating thoughts on your own.

HALA MADRID!!!

ps Madrid handled valencia 3-0 in a convincing win on wednesday to go into the second leg of the copa del ray quarterfinals.

#13672 01/23/04 03:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A Foley .. you the man, no no you the pimp! I love seeing your name on the screen cause I know it will bring me MANY MANY laughs!
Anyways .. Cork come on .. honestly stop! I went there once awhile back .. man oh man was a scared! Real tough area that Cork is .. especially around the old gunpowder mills and St. Finbarr's Cathedral .. come on Foley, you are form Ireland right, so I see your favoritism .. I mean come on in my eyes nothing compares to the US, but unfortuantely some "Americans" jump to your defense ... but hey you cant bash america .. you're here right ... but look hey if you say so then Keane is the toughest in the world, but get real must I think of names to say hey he isnt crap in the big picture .. no need cause you are stuck to your opinion so speak it buddy...
Foley, you need to tell these little boys to stop ticking their noses up your a@#, 1) Im sure it isnt comfortable for you 2) It doesnt help your arguement to have soem retarded kids trying to back you up! With their Foley knows everythign comments! I got one for you .. Keane or Nesta?

#13673 01/23/04 03:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the knowledgeless peopel on here Nesta is left central back for AC Milan .. #1 defense in the world, not to mention #1 club ... Im sure Foley knows Nesta talents since he is a true football supporter ... but the rest of you .. he is known fr his double leg tackle which gets him numerous cards .. so to me he's tough ... now I ask Foley if he is or not

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard