Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#13674 01/23/04 04:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real and Stuttgart, you guys can't be serious. You must be literalists in the truest sense of the word. If you failed to catch the sarcasm on my post then I would suggest the two of you stay away from anything sharp or shiny- they could be very dangerous to the both of you. There is not a word that Foley has uttered in any of his meanderings that I agree with. Ireland, though a country that I respect for literature, a good stout, soccer, and poetry(the order is intentional, has had one of the bloodiest histories of violence in the world. If anyone on this thread is a sycophant it is the two of you.

#13675 01/23/04 07:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While I do not mind a senseless chat over all this trivea, why the heck is it on the Boys high School Board? Shouldn't it be on the College/Pro board or something?

#13676 01/23/04 10:46 PM
goal
OP Offline
goal
OK, first things first....at the moment Keane would shade it both on the park and in the street...this time next year, I'm afraid Nesta steals it, but only on the park. All credit to Keane though, he's seen off some world class midfielders in his time (Effenberg, Davids, Zizou), but alas, all good things must come to an end and Keane will finish either this year or next.

Real Madrid, relaxez vous sil vous plait...I have been to New York, only on two occassions. And have seen every side of it...from the sprawling projects on the skirts of the city, to the ghettos & slums mere blocks from fancy stores...NYC - not my thing...thats all I've got to say about that.

About the USA - no, I'm not there at the moment, taking a sabbatical (break). And don't tell people they are un"American" if they criticise it...depends on your definition of American...I love Ireland, but hey, there are some pretty BIG faults here and don't call me un"Irish" if I want to complain about them.

Mise le meas

Af

PS - loved Becks' red card the other night...poor old Becks!!!

PPS - and hey...we're only havin' a laugh no harm being done!! Still can't understand how everyone is OK with Mia pasting Landon!!

#13677 01/24/04 05:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again i would never put foley down for making some original thoughts, however all these other guys that get on teh board just to say comments like ...."foley sure knows his stuff"

Dang dude you just dont know. I know the man, i have chilled with him many times. Hes a cool dude. And i can say he knows his sh*t, if want, Because i have heard the sh*t. Me and him keep in touch.....he knows who iam. And for you to say some gay sh*t like you did....is just funny.

#13678 01/25/04 05:33 AM
World Cup
World Cup
All your ******* make me dizzy, nor impress me. I simply want to know about the Landon and Mia comments. Can I get a straightforward, unbias (not unamerican/unirish), sarcastically challenged reply?

#13679 02/15/04 07:17 PM
J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Dear Mick Foley,
You are quite mistaken if you think Keane would win a fight against Shockey. There is a enormous difference between a slide tackle and a right cross. Shockey went to Miami to play football, so the rules are you have to a thug to play there. He's been in plenty of bar fights and won them all. I ask you this Mick, who would win between Keane and Kellen Winslow II?? Of course it would be Winslow because he is a ******, and there are no arguments there. Now I leave you with a quiz of my own Cactus, why is it everything I go to take a poop, I never take anything, I leave it???

#13680 02/16/04 01:03 AM
goal
OP Offline
goal
ok - Mia Hamm vs Shockey??

Af

#13681 02/21/04 01:39 AM
C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
a. foley - I have not known you to take the easy, conventional, way out. Certainly you know enough about soccer not to join the ranks of half-witted commentators and bash Jeff Agoos. It surprises me that you think you are a better judge of talent than Bruce Arena and Jeff's MLS coach. And you from the confines of the sofa no doubt. I'm guessing that you are jumping on the Anti-Jeff band wagon that developed during the world cup. His own goal! Give me a break, the guy tries to cover for his teammate's mistake and unfortunately can't get there in time. I wonder why Jeff gets credit for an own goal in one game, while Donavan gets credit for a goal that clearly deflects off a defender in another. Quit taking the easy way out and watch the came, sans sound.

#13682 02/21/04 03:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well done coach cady...

... We'll see you next week. Take care.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard