Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#136581 05/16/10 11:39 PM
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
The AAAA Upperstate championship will consist of two very good teams (Maudin - Northwestern)

What are everyones predictions and thoughts about the game? Will NW be able to make it to the State Finals for the fourth straight year or will Mauldin play as the spoiler?

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
corner kick
corner kick
I'm with you for some reason I sense a potential upset that Mauldin can bring. They are a very talented squad with great skill. Hope Northwestern doesn't overlook them but again NW is also a very talented team and if they were to win that says so much about the program for being in the Finals back to back to back years in a row and so forth.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
goal kick
goal kick
Northwestern wins 4-0

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
playing on the mauldin field is a definite advantage for the mustangs. the field is narrow and really sloped on the sides. there r places without grass. the field will help but not enough. 3-1 trojans. as for the other half, irmo has too much firepower for wando. 4-2 irmo.

N
Throw In
Throw In
N
i think that the mavs superb coaching might just be a factor here.

goal
goal
Quote:

i think that the mavs superb coaching might just be a factor here.

Are you talking about Siatkowski & Shearn? If so, get real! Talking about an every year gold mine in Greenville School District!

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
Mav Offline
bench
bench
I know both coaches personally and they both do an incredible job. Siatkowski was awarded Region II AAAA coach this year, so he obviously has some coaching skill. Shearn has done an amazing job coaching at CESA and did wonders with the Southside Christian team, and is also impacting Mauldin significantly. So much for always being right fool...it sucks to be ignorant doesn't it? You sound like an old man who is caught up in his old high school soccer days and can't let them go..get a life and stop insulting other coaches. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Mav; 05/18/10 02:38 AM.
brace
brace
Not sure what word you would use to rank above superb, but the NHS coach might be entitled to use it. A few state championships along with a pair of "National Championships" would at least make him "superb". Do not think out coaching him will be the difference in the game, and I would not pin my hopes on it.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Always Right,
I dont know where you got my name from but Joe Siatkowski is the coach for mauldin. He's doing a great job with the boys. He lets me come watch games from his bench because we are friends. I think Coach Siatkowski and Mauldin will make this a good game. Coach Dom is a great coach and will have northwestern ready play. If both teams play their best soccer this will be one of the best games in the upstate this season.

N
Throw In
Throw In
N
Always,

Proverbs 17:28.....................

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard