Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Quote:

you are right south aiken definitely outplayed eastside not to mention eastsides best player was out of the game. but okay think what you want we will just see saturday

Tell Eastsides best player not to get a red card in the Upper State Championship like a DA. Whenever clubbers don't get their way they sure have a lot to say.

I am pretty sure Teos had no say in whether or not he was gonna be given a red card. don't quote me on this but i am pretty sure its the ref's decision to give someone a red card. clown

G'd up from the feet up
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
hes the idiot who did the dirty foul. so technically it is the player who decides to get a red card. or maybe it was something even more dumb like yelling at the ref. im willing to bet it was something dumb like that.

Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Who are you pulling for Bernie??

Chapin or Riverside??

oh wait...

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Who are you pulling for Bernie??

Chapin or Riverside??

oh wait...

What is that supposed to mean? That just flat out makes no sense considering I can't recall ever making a post about Riverside or Chapin in the playoffs...... nice try though..?

G'd up from the feet up
bench
bench
SA is hot right now. If they can contain the "boom ball" show put on by BC they should be fine. Naylor and Brady have a sick rip from outside the 18.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

SA is hot right now. If they can contain the "boom ball" show put on by BC they should be fine. Naylor and Brady have a sick rip from outside the 18.

hmmmmm....sounds like you are already preparing your excuses why they lost.

I'll see your Naylor/Brady and raise you a Lewis/Duzan/Stone and I'll throw in a Cojulun just to make it interesting

BC is healthy, well rested and playing some of the best ball they have played all year. South Aiken is tough, but I just can't imagine BC not putting up the "W" tonight in the "CAGE".

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
bench
bench
I'll see your Naylor/Brady and raise you a Lewis/Duzan/Stone and I'll throw in a Cojulun just to make it interesting.

No doubt it will be interesting. I just have not seen much of Lewis and Duzan to make such a big impact. Wasn't Lewis the same player to score 5 or 6 goals on Swansea?

I have to admit that Cojulun is a sick athlete.

kick off
kick off
I see SA pulling off a close one at the cage tonight!! This is what playoff soccer is all about!

kick off
kick off
just be ready for an interesting night at "THE CAGE"!

Romans 1:16 -- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ...
goal kick
goal kick
I am very familiar with both teams. Should be an intense and exciting matchup as the teams split their games earlier this season.

If BC can score those scrappy throw in and corner kick goals they are known for, then they should be able to win. This is how they beat Dreher in the last round, with 3 scrappy goals in a twenty minute span and a sublime goal from their young forward Herbert. That field is so compact that goals like that can be easy to score, especially with a good player like Taylor flicking it on into the back post.

South Aiken though has Brady Francis who is a dynamite player when he is on his game. The ball is glued to his feet and has made many people throughtout the season look like fools and stab in on him. He can control the game probably better than Lewis can. And if #9 can "dive" in the box as he likes to do and win a pk or two, SA has a good shot of pulling out the win. This will also depend on them playing better defense than Dreher and Socastee have, and I'm not sure they can.

My prediction: 2-1 BC, very close and probably in extra time. Good luck to both squads and congrats on great seasons!

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard