Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
kick off
kick off
T
Leopold.Bloom: your post was almost dead right on this game tonight. Very good game in the Cage tonight, South Aiken did pull out the win 2 1 in extra time.

Their was a foul in the box which allowed South Aiken to tie the game back up late in the 2nd half. I am not 100% sure if it was a dive to make it look worse but I do know the same exact thing happened in the South Aiken box yet BC was not awarded with a PK. Some things go in your favor and others don't, I would have to say South Aiken's pk to tie it back up was luck.

Taylor Lewis is a very good player along with Brady Francis, both maintained the center for their teams and are almost equal competitors on the field. South Aiken's defense seemed almost on the top of their game tonight, I did not see but a few REALLY hard balls flying at the SA keeper tonight, one of which sailed into the back of the net.

Both teams came out and played with heart and it really showed on the field as it became a very heated battle at the Cage. Congrats to Coach Waters and the South Aiken team on their Lowerstate Championship, Good Luck at State. And Congrats to Brookland-Cayce on a hard fought game and an amazing season and post-season run.

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
well from what i saw of the south aiken pk there was no doubt it was a foul. francis cut and the defender stabbed and went right through him. good call.
great game by both teams though.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard