Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
goal kick
goal kick
come on Mauldin, all I need is one more goal from you lads and I'll be right! The AAAA final this Saturday night is going to be intense...Already have my day planned. Watch Bayern destroy Internazionale then watch another classic state championship game with Memorial filled to the brim

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
G
goal kick
goal kick
G
Dennis on second
77 minute
Mauldin- 1
NW - 4

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
NW @ Mauldin 5-19-10
Final
Mauldin - 1
NW - 4

corner kick
corner kick
Northwestern at Mauldin
Final: N 4 - M 1
Half: N 1 - M 0
Goals:
N 10:30 Dennis Moore from Ryan Foster
M 45:00 Ignacio Monchetti
N 54:30 Moore from Will Mux
N 64:50 Alex Martinez
N 75:10 Ricky Garbanzo
Shots On: N 6 - M 8
Shots Off: N 4 - M 8
Corners: N 3 - M 4
Fouls: N 13 - M 9
Saves: N Sam Faris 7 - M Charles Harned 2
Records: N 26-2 - M 17-7

world cup
world cup
Congrats NW! Oz, can you fit another star above the helmet on that logo?

Coach S, great job with your Mavs this season.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
throw in
throw in
S
To be honest , congrats to BL but Emerald was the only team that could have kept Bishop England game close this year.And I'm not sure how close it would be but I promise you it wouldn't be 7-0. That's my prediction for saturday.
Emerald had a senior bunch who had played in three state Championship games the last three years.And yea BE won all three games 1-0 ans 4-0. And I'm not saying they could beat BE but they would have kept it closer than whats going to happen saturday, Hopefully I'm wrong but I doubt it.
Don't get me wrong Emerald laid an egg in play offs but they were the best 2A upstate team this year. They beat BL twice this year and controlled both of those games.
Good Luck to BL because they will need it. It could really get ugly!!!

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Quote:

To be honest , congrats to BL but Emerald was the only team that could have kept Bishop England game close this year.And I'm not sure how close it would be but I promise you it wouldn't be 7-0. That's my prediction for saturday.
Emerald had a senior bunch who had played in three state Championship games the last three years.And yea BE won all three games 1-0 ans 4-0. And I'm not saying they could beat BE but they would have kept it closer than whats going to happen saturday, Hopefully I'm wrong but I doubt it.
Don't get me wrong Emerald laid an egg in play offs but they were the best 2A upstate team this year. They beat BL twice this year and controlled both of those games.
Good Luck to BL because they will need it. It could really get ugly!!!

Well we played SA and it went to OT. They're better than you think. I still think BE will win 4-0, but B-L should do okay!

J
bench
bench
J
Mauldin- Northwestern game was a lot closer than the 4-1 final. The second goal by Northwestern was "soft" goal and changed the remainder of the game with the final two NW goals pretty much a result of Mauldin having to push forward for the tie. Best of luck to Northwestern in the final. It'll take a big effort to win

D
throw in
throw in
D
With Walhalla going to 3A next year, B-L and Emerald should battle it out for upper state for a while. Up and comers Penndleton and Gilbert have a chance to make some waves. Of course, B-E may run off 12 straight state titles if Waccamaw cannot break through.

Walhalla should be fine in region 1 - AAA and some great natural rivalries, but they will have to match up with region 2 teams (Riverside, Eastside, Geenville) in playoffs. Walhalla better get more consistent to match up with those CESA player laden teams.

D
throw in
throw in
D
Forgot Riverside going 4A along with JL Mann.

Thought still valid

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard