Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
kick off
kick off
Way to gooo SA!! Great game and glad SA pulled it out dont really like them bearcats anyways

goal kick
goal kick
My theory: they came down so they could win a few state championships in sports to raise the prestige of the school. And then go on their merry way to the abyss of 4A soccer, where they will lose in the first round or second round every year, unless they have a team like 2005 again. They had good cross country and track teams, girls are in the 3A final and their baseball team is in the state championship. Those T-Breds are pretty clever.

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
C
goal kick
goal kick
C
My hats goes off to Batesburg-Leesville they played a great game. Good Luck in in the State Championship! Walhalla I thank you for playing so hard and playing the way the game should be played, beautifully. Good luck seniors Joel,Backy,Obi and Juan. Returners get ready for 3A. It will be a huge jump.

G
bench
bench
G
what was the penalty that opened the door for SA so late in the game?

goal kick
goal kick
BC center back #22 stepped in on #4 for SA, Brady Francis, in the box and Francis fell to the ground. From my angle I could not assess the validity of the foul called but having said that Francis stepped up and dispatched a beautiful penalty kick.

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
R
bench
bench
R
Post deleted by rjwjsw

goal kick
goal kick
I think Riverside does! hahahaha, it seems like for ages now they have been supposed to move up to 4A but I still see them around in 3A

S
Brace
Brace
S
Quote:

Academic Magnet 1
Hardeeville 0

Also just heard...
Christ Church beat Southside Christian on PKs. 4-3 score in the shootout... pretty sure it was scoreless headed into the shootout.

The VOR

Was the H'Ville-AM game as close as the score indicates??? or did AM just not get it behind the net as much?

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
I
bench
bench
I
Quote:

Quote:

SA is hot right now. If they can contain the "boom ball" show put on by BC they should be fine. Naylor and Brady have a sick rip from outside the 18.

hmmmmm....sounds like you are already preparing your excuses why they lost.

I'll see your Naylor/Brady and raise you a Lewis/Duzan/Stone and I'll throw in a Cojulun just to make it interesting

BC is healthy, well rested and playing some of the best ball they have played all year. South Aiken is tough, but I just can't imagine BC not putting up the "W" tonight in the "CAGE".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... oh BC parents, they make me laugh.

"It was between that or Muhammad"
kick off
kick off
^^^^^^
Agreed

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard