Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Eastside, Greenville, or JL mann run the table in 3A? And will the North dominate the South like last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really dont know much about the teams.......but i talk to one of the greenville players and they said thier stacked with good players..they have been good in the past.....just have to wait and see.Dont know much about the others

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dreher--if the right players decide to come out & if the coach plays the right 11 & if they can get past BC.But the BC coach knows how to keep his team intact-- so who knows.But I do know that Dreher or BC can & will beat 4-A Ridgeview if they should meet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Chapin move into 3-A this Spring for Spring Sports, or will the move to 3-A be this fall?

World Cup
World Cup
Chapin will play in Class 2A this spring and then join Class 3A for the 2004-05 and 2005-06 academic years. The Eagles will join Region 5 along with Airport, Brookland-Cayce, Dreher, Midland Valley, and Strom Thurmond.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice Spoton Keep reaching for the stars!!!Beating RV and all!!!1 Man with free agency and all I am \sure gald Heise keeps his team intact year after year! You must of meant he keeps them in line and on top of their books and out of trouble unlike your "crafty" blue devils! Keep on reaching Spoton!

The upstate should win 3a this year. Look for BC or DHS to challenge in the near future though. READ crefully I said CHALLENGE not win in the near future!

Down with liverpool!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you talk about dreher and bc don't forget ac flora they beat both of them both times last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mann, Eastside, and Greenville should be the top contenders from the North. Mann and Eastside are both pretty young while Greenville will have the Senior leadership. What about the South?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definately going to have to go with MB this year. Only great things from that club. Sorry Mann

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What ever happened to Daniel? Are they going to be any good this year? I heard they didn't even have a coach.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard