Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why aren't the Fuzy brothers playing for Daniel? I thought Wes Knight went to Northwestern? Are there any other players from GFC not playing HS?

I heard Daniel got a coach? Guy from Clemson that played GK at Lexington in the late 90's? is this right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things do change quickly, but as of last night, I thought they were playing...
Matt Hooper will do a good job, a number of the boys have played for him in the Clemson Club. Daniel should be competitive....boy, I can't wait for soccer to get going again!!!

Bob

J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by Shearer:
Guy from Clemson that played GK at Lexington in the late 90's? is this right?

Hunter Gillstrap(sp) I think? Something like that.

Goal
Goal
Gilstrap is still at Clemson, I believe. Hooper, mentioned above, must be the new coach at Daniel. Upstate should be strong again, but don't forget about Myrtle Beach and my Blue Devils at Dreher. Throw in B-C and maybe West Florence and it should be a good race in the Lower State.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quick question for L-E Dude. didnt you graduate last year. surely you are not still in high school? if you are, how is le lookin this year. they were much improved when i last saw them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalee...
It seems youre still livin in the past...that was last year.
Flora lost a lot of players and wont pose a threat to Dreher or BC. Youll have to wait till the season starts for the proof. Until then take my word for it.

J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by fanofsoccer:
quick question for L-E Dude. didnt you graduate last year. surely you are not still in high school? if you are, how is le lookin this year. they were much improved when i last saw them play.

Actually..this is my senior year. I've been playing varsity and on this board since my freshmen year..so I don't blame you for being confused.

As far as this year's squad goes.

I was pretty worried at the end of last season because we graduated (I think 9 or 10) seniors and most of them started. But it's amazing how things work out. We've got 4 outstanding freshmen that will most likely start this year.. ODP and Classic players. Umm.. Matt Watts and myself will be there and the rest of the field will be filled with very skilled Juniors and Seniors. We also have an exchange student from Norway - Andreus Silvenhaug(I wish I could spell his last name). We're feeling very good about this season and can't wait to get started with the ball Monday. (Conditioning since November will make you count the days till we can work with the ball, like you count the days till graduation)

I think thats about it. We've weeded out our schedule..so I think it's going to be a very challenging and productive year for us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's good to hear that L-E is gonna still be doing well even though all of us left last year. Yall have good leadership and it sounds like yall got talent to replace us. When does yall season start? what tourneys are ya'll doing and when are they cause i would love to see yall play later Jack
good luck on ur season u and matt can take this team for

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Marion is gonna be shaking some teams up this year.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is this??? marion is good? u and your friend van halen are freakin crazy, how can u play soccer when all the fields in marion are covered wiht tobacco? please stop sayin marion is good--its bad for the soccer community. shake this up.

--wax it up and grind

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard