Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am pretty sure that a 3A lowerstate team has never won state...

A
Goal
Goal
A
Middleton was a 3A team in 1988 when they beat Riverside.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am so tired of hearing about dreher. Dreher this, dreher that, when was the last time dreher won a region championship. Reality check?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Marion is definitely going to be #1... they are awesome!

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
MARION?? who do they have this year?? havent heard of anyone goin through there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
buffalo u make a good observation... what school are you from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Marion all the way this year!!!!!!

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
who does marion have?? i didnt even know they had a soccer team. What clubs are around marion?? WHERE IS MARION EVEN AT??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are only two teams in 3a worth talking about: Greenville and Eastside. If Eastside doesn't win this year, they have it in the bag next year, no questions asked. Greenville still has a lot of talent and won't be taken lightly be anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Marion does have a legit chance this year. I went out to their cow pastures (where they play their soccer) and I was amazed with the crisp passing and solid play they possessed. They might not be quite up to par with G Ville and Mann, but I'd say Marion could put up a close game and if they played decently could even pull off a win, so don't be surprised to see Marion get a low national ranking this year. That will teach you to say "Marion who?".

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard