Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all need to understand that no Greenville player actually gets on here and talks trash or talks all cocky. The people who post about us being the best and all that crap are our fans. Our fans are cocky about our team and we cant help the fact that our fans are extremely passionate about our team. But we do love them for it, its too rare in highschool soccer to have fans like ours.
But yea...we know we still have a lot to prove and by no means do we think we are the best. There are plenty of teams out there in 3A that could take us to the limit.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
The uperstate will be a good battle between Greenville, Eastside, Riverside, and Mann. i don't konw what the south has to offer so i cant say anthing except that greenville beat myrtle beach 4-1. and in the years to come greenville will have a stacked team. there are some awesome freshman on that team.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
but the competiton will still be awesome in the north for the years to come

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes this is true, I will give them props and this is the real rjp i just changed my password cuz a bunch of people were getting on it. I believe that greenville is a very good team they are strong and can be beat, but it will take a lot. There were a lot of people missing we had 4 starters missing and the first time that we actually played together was in the tourney. So we did quite well for not touchin the ball untill the tourney. But definite hands down to greenville for now. We will see how the outcome of tomorrow's games turn out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i play for MB and Greenville is an extremely talented team, they did beat us the first time and we were missing 3 players and are still missing 3 but i am not saying that would have changed the outcome of the game if we had them but it would have helped...Greenville also knows that mb had their chances too but missed them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Said Blaze7, I believe that those players would have made a great difference and I think that MB did have a lot of chances as well as greenville. The only difference is that greenville can finish, as for MB, well we need to work on it just a little more. If the chances we had were put away I would think that it would have been a close game even if 3 players were gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AAA, four teams..... as far as I am concerned. Eastside, Riverside, Mann, and us. We beat Riverside, in a close, hard fought game. Mann and Eastside are still yet to come, and should be very exciting games. I know our guys are not overlooking anyone at all, and I know they will be ready, and so will the fans baby!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eastside, Riverside, Mann, or Greenville.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
There you go again raider heckler counting out a Lowerstate team once again. (And if you were only talking about upp state My appologies). But no upp state team should discard any lowerstate team this year. Many young and VERY talented teams coming from Lowerstate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Greenville better add daniel in some of their contender discussions...

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard